MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

for the price, one movie a month and you pretty much break even

there should be at least a couple of films to watch a month

i'll probably end up watching American Made, Murder on the Orient Express, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Daddys Home 2, Suburbicon and then re-watch JL and Ragnarok this month alone

then there's Star Wars, Coco, Disaster Artist, Pitch Perfect 3 and I, Tonya coming up

out of all those films I listed, I probably would just watch 2 films - Coco & Star Wars (not including rewatching JL and Ragnarok 3-4 times each if possible, then a few more viewing of SW) without the moviepass

There's no reason not to join at this point :lol:

Plus who knows how long this will last. They could close shop next month for all we know...

This. Id rather pay the monthly fee for now. G forbid that they close shop in say February, I'd rather be out 9.95 than 89.95, and with the lack of customer service now...imagine then when thousands of people are calling for their money back.

And I seen rumors of the movies per month plan because i hear for the heavy movie goers they have a hard time paying the Theaters for the tickets. I wonder how that would translate with the 89 plan.

Hmmm undecided. It's 3 bucks a month difference, think I'll stick with my monthly plan for now.

This. Id rather pay the monthly fee for now. G forbid that they close shop in say February, I'd rather be out 9.95 than 89.95, and with the lack of customer service now...imagine then when thousands of people are calling for their money back.

And I seen rumors of the movies per month plan because i hear for the heavy movie goers they have a hard time paying the Theaters for the tickets. I wonder how that would translate with the 89 plan.
100000% everybody will get reimburse for how much time is left on their deal.

Back
Top Bottom