MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

CONGRATS!
YOU’VE SWITCHED YOUR PLAN
You’ve successfully switched your MoviePass plan to be billed annually at the rate of $89.95 a year. This price is like getting three months free instead of paying $9.95 a month!

You’ll be able to use your same MoviePass card at over 36,000 screens nationwide.

Thank you for your support. See you at the movies!

Is tipping a dollar per drink still decent .. it’s at a theatre and I would think he gets at least minimum wage on top of it ?

Went to see Coco tonight with my whole (immediate) family

Have two MoviePass cards and we needed three tickets (younger one is under two so she was free)

Dude said I had to pay for tickets separately with the MoviePass cards

Otherwise, we would have gotten the third ticket free it no more than about $1 with the amounts they load into the cards

Cool movie to see if you have kids though and we were the only ones in the theater so it didn't matter that my younger one ran up and down the steps for half the movie and they could dance freely during the credits at the end :lol:

IMG_7748.JPG

How does that work?

I'm figuring once I get my card to swipe it to get actual tickets if I don't want to use e-ticketing.

When swiping its when the kiosk asks to pay with your credit card right?
I have only used the kiosk at both cinemark and amc . To me it’s faster as there is usually no line at the kiosk
Which is insane to me. I saw the line for Ragnarok and was like :wow: Around the block long.

Walked inside to see nobody by the kiosks :lol:

Yeah, use the kiosk as if you’re buying tickets. Pay with the MoviePass card, and you’re good to go.

I made the mistake of thinking I had to ‘pick up’ tickets with the kiosk at first.

How does that work?

I'm figuring once I get my card to swipe it to get actual tickets if I don't want to use e-ticketing.

When swiping its when the kiosk asks to pay with your credit card right?

Which is insane to me. I saw the line for Ragnarok and was like :wow: Around the block long.

Walked inside to see nobody by the kiosks :lol:
You would be surprised at some people that are scared to use technology

Have two MoviePass cards and we needed three tickets (younger one is under two so she was free)

Dude said I had to pay for tickets separately with the MoviePass cards

This might have worked at the kiosk, all it does is ask for a new card when one balance is used up.

No kiosks at my local theater

Any other time nobody cared or knew better if I was buying more tickets than MoviePass cards being used but this kid must be employee of the month |l

Not sure if this has been shared yet but I found sort of a work around with Movie Pass-

I tried to watch the 3:40 show of Justice League but it was greyed out and said "not a supported screening" (see picture).

So I reserved tickets for another show and went to the kiosk to select and purchase for the 3:40 showing.

Just thought I'd share with the NT brethrens.

IMG_0663.PNG

Back
Top Bottom