MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Yoooooooo! Movie pass applying that pressure on companies! Seen this today at Cinemark. Only ONE movie per month though lol

B2311B29-E85E-48E8-B49B-3B1484E019BD.jpeg

Damn, yall actually pay for theater food?

Not when the last time I've paid for food inside a theater, if I crave something I just stop by Target and snacks/drinks from there.

Shhh for real.
Sometimes I want a hot dog but that mess like 5 bucks plus another 5 for a drank.

Can just go to Costco a few mins before and get both for 2 bucks :rofl:

You never as rich as you are than on payday. We go to the movies on pay day I'm liable to do popcorn, pretzel, candy then go to dinner and get apps, entre, and desert with drinks

Damn, doing it big outchea.

I just sneak in a Popeyes meal or some snacks from home.
Famb I joined the wave.

I went to see Three Billboards outside of Ebbing, Missouri and snuck in some Popeyes tenders and biscuits. Didn't try with the drink, just brought some Capri Suns

My theater got some big comfy recliners too. I was in there chillin.

There was a older black dude in there, a couple seats over, that peeped my set up. Ole boy was looking at me with such pride :smokin

^ :smokin

You wanna minimize potential sloppiness, so you gotta get the tenders box with the fries and biscuit.
Less usage of napkins = better
If you wanna avoid spilling, tuck those Popeyes sauce cartons in a corner of the box and dip free willy.
Sneak in some Apple & Eve juice boxes and you eating right.
If you feeling extra naughty, bring in some Grandma's cookies for dessert.

^ :smokin

You wanna minimize potential sloppiness, so you gotta get the tenders box with the fries and biscuit.
Less usage of napkins = better
If you wanna avoid spilling, tuck those Popeyes sauce cartons in a corner of the box and dip free willy.
Sneak in some Apple & Eve juice boxes and you eating right.
If you feeling extra naughty, bring in some Grandma's cookies for dessert.
giphy.gif

Got my Star Wars ticket this past Friday from MoviePass, used a person for the first time, she was pressed to serve me since it was early in the morning (usually I use the Kiosk). This was an AMC, I usually use my AMC Stubs card on the kiosk to gain the points too, but she said because I am using the MoviePass I can not get points as well. I shrugged, still got my movie ticket for free and that's the most important part.

damn :lol:

i'd probably hate sitting next to someone with Popeyes or Chinese food though, the smell is just too much

that big *** soda with refill amc got gets me everytime man. the cole freestyle machine is the devil

one time had this old ***** put his crusty *** feet in sandals on top the side arm rest of my seat. made that ***** move out of my vicinity before i laid the hands on him

Howling at y’all out here sneaking in biscuits and wings to the theatre. Sounds like a great idea I’m
Gonna try the same when I see Starwars today.

lol i was sneaking stuff into theaters back in high school over 10 years ago. just made sure my girl brought a big purse with her and stuffed a whole bunch of stuff in there. not like they ever ask you to open up your purse so they can search it.

If i smell some flavorful but pungent Chinese food in my cinema, I'm going bonkers. I don't need that kinda action in my life

Damn, doing it big outchea.

I just sneak in a Popeyes meal or some snacks from home.

Over spending and being financially irresponsible ain't it man. I'm lose with the wallet when it come to food and entertainment

that big *** soda with refill amc got gets me everytime man. the cole freestyle machine is the devil

one time had this old ***** put his crusty *** feet in sandals on top the side arm rest of my seat. made that ***** move out of my vicinity before i laid the hands on him

That's one of the benefits to sitting in the very back row at the top. I'm so tired of hearing people smack and crunch popcorn tho. Almost went off on somebody peepaw and meemaw when me and the wife to see Jigsaw

lol i was sneaking stuff into theaters back in high school over 10 years ago. just made sure my girl brought a big purse with her and stuffed a whole bunch of stuff in there. not like they ever ask you to open up your purse so they can search it.

theaters I go to does bag searches now if it's big enough, not for foods but just anything that could be considered dangerous

theaters I go to does bag searches now if it's big enough, not for foods but just anything that could be considered dangerous

Reminds of this dollar theatre long time ago made me leave the theatre and put my lil bag of Now And Laters in my car smh

how yall be sneaking fountain drinks in the theatre? :lol: thats doing way too much

whats yalls profession? a magician??

Back
Top Bottom