MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

b54d687d-491b-4221-b202-09e2a230835d.gif

anyone else ended up going to the jankiest theaters in your area because of moviepass?

at times I'd go home and have nothing to do so I just look at the closest theater and see showtimes and go there and man, I've spoiled going to arclight because some of the regal and regency theaters are filthy

anyone else ended up going to the jankiest theaters in your area because of moviepass?

at times I'd go home and have nothing to do so I just look at the closest theater and see showtimes and go there and man, I've spoiled going to arclight because some of the regal and regency theaters are filthy
Not me I have several options.

I have options too but it's usually near my home, the other theaters were the ones I pass by or nearest where i'm at at the moment and I think i'm just going to stick to the ones I am familiar with :lol:

I usually went to one theater (arclight) before moviepass and it's not eligible so I had to actually go look around and see what's decent in the vicinity.

I would go to a arclight too. Hollywood.

I want to try the Santa Monica one. Looks dope.

AMC are usually real nice. But the one in winnetka is good.

If it's Marvel, DC Star Wars I go to arclight. Anything else moviepass

Cinemark near me got those recliner seats so thats my go to right now.

anything thursday preview showing for big blockbusters, it's always arclight still

multiple viewings and other smaller films are moviepass, Burbanks nice and they have true IMAX (though not eligible), they got some nice upholstered leather seats

Seen Jumanji yesterday, going pretty much going to see all the releases that came out today and the ones on Christmas Day.

Any body else got a email like this?

"Thank you for choosing to switch to our $89.95 annual plan during our recent Limited Special Offer. Unfortunately, your request was not processed correctly."

One other person posted that.

Hope they don't try that b.s. with me :lol: Would be insane given I got my card and been using it.

Might have to finally get this before they up the price. It's only a matter of time

Back
Top Bottom