MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Damn. I need to catch up. I’ve seen 7
My plan was to watch one movie per weekend w/ my daughter

there was a couple of weekend, just before Christmas, we're we didn't use movie pass at all but did go to a small local theater to see Polar Express with a canned good donation

doubled up this past weekend thought, watched Ferdinand Sunday and Star Wars yesterday

E72CE1F3-710C-411E-80AA-BC91DE0B8D5A.jpeg

yo how do i set this dam thing up right. i ordered 2 of these for my daughters and NOBODY in my house can get this thing crackin. what am i doing wrong. better yet , just gimme the steps to get this thing activated. no idea why i'm having such a hard time.

good lookin in advance ...

You will have to use two devices, you cannot logout

Refer to the movie pass site
incorrect. you can delete the app and reinstall it and log into the other account

they do have a log out button if you scroll all the way down to the bottom but it is useless

i've actually never noticed the sign out button below help and feedback :ohwell:

i've been taking an iPad and using wifi close to the theater to purchase tickets when me and my daughter go

just signed out and logged back in

signing out and signing back in doesnt work for me. it would still have me reserved for my other account. i have to delete the app then reinstall and sign in to the other account.

If we talking about problems with the app, I've never been able to access the settings option.

Every time I click on it the app closes :lol:

The Distaster Artist was funny and entertaining throughout.

Don't get aome hesitant warning by ppl who did watch it.

So you still have to purchase tickets at the box office with this app? Yeah thats a dub

so moviepass does monitor you (by location I guess?) if you stay to watch the movie or not

i purchased a ticket last week but had to leave before it started and it's not showing in my history that I even checked in and bought the ticket

yup

there was a discussion when they changed their policy that if you leave early or not see the movie after a purchase that they could suspend your account and I guess this is how they're going to be monitoring it

that detail needs to be on the fine print though and got to agree whether being tracked is perfectly fine with us

I do understand their concern though, it's easy enough to buy and sell your tickets everyday to make a couple of bucks, i'm sure there are people out there with enough time on their hands to do that but I think every details has to be disclosed

I don't think thats the case. their history section has been reportedly glitchy for some time. theres a couple movies I've watched that don't show up.

hmmm

quite a coincidence that the only movie I skipped is the only one not showing

Back
Top Bottom