MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

the deal is good enough as is. no need to exploit it and eventually get banned and/or force them to raise prices.

Fair point.

But my understanding is you check in for a show; let's say it's priced at 10.00 per ticket. The card will then carry a 10.00 value to spend on that ticket. I simply purchased a 10.00 ticket for another show, and not the one I checked in to.

The way I look at it is they must have a reason for stipulating no IMAX/3D in their terms -which I'm ok with. And at the price i'm paying per month to watch multiple movies, I'd rather not risk getting banned or account flagged or ruin it for others.

Damn, now we're going to have to deal with you starting arguments over movies daily.

Jk.:lol:
Indeed :nthat:

There's usually 10-12 to movies a year I just wait to show up on vod or elsewhere. Now with some free time I'm watching more :lol:

The way I look at it is they must have a reason for stipulating no IMAX/3D in their terms -which I'm ok with. And at the price i'm paying per month to watch multiple movies, I'd rather not risk getting banned or account flagged or ruin it for others.
I mean I had missed the Surtur part when I saw Ragnarok so another day when I caught Roman J. Israel Esq. I peeked in to a showing of Ragnarok to catch the first 15 min or so.

I notice the majority of theaters don't even check you once you get pass the person tearing the tickets.

Last edited:
I been seeing this chick so much now before the trailers start that I think I'm in love with her :blush:

Coca-Cola+Gaze+Finishing.00_00_25_06.Still007.png

and she got something workable back there

k2dqe.jpg

Last edited:
For those who go with kids/girlfriends without moviepass, do you have to pay for the tickets separately?

Yeah, I paid for my girl to have a moviepass so we both "buy" a ticket at our own kiosk at the same time.

has anyone used a kiosk at amc to pick up the tickets rather than at the box office?

That's all I use. I don't want the hassle of dealing with a difficult usher that's against moviepass :lol:

And like somebody said before, I'm amazed at how much people will be in stupid long lines at the box office and the kiosk be empty every time.

Anybody rack up points with their AMC or Regal Card? I'm glad it works

Yeah, I paid for my girl to have a moviepass so we both "buy" a ticket at our own kiosk at the same time.

That's all I use. I don't want the hassle of dealing with a difficult usher that's against moviepass :lol:

And like somebody said before, I'm amazed at how much people will be in stupid long lines at the box office and the kiosk be empty every time.

Always getting those AMC Rewards when buying tickets. Make my girl use my rewards info too

I rack up 45,000 points.. :rofl:

Went to watch Coco with moviepass, will have to go again. One of the best flicks of the year IMO! Prepare to get onions in your eyes

Can you still not go within 24 hours? I am trying to see a movie Friday night, and then while wife works in the morning on Sat, I am trying to see another movie...

AMC/Regal cards are free or nah?

Wanna rack up some bonus points if I'm using MoviePass all the time

A large is way too much. My girl don't eat all that much and I never finish it. We share a small. Meaning she eats most of it while I get like 2 handfuls

A large is way too much. My girl don't eat all that much and I never finish it. We share a small. Meaning she eats most of it while I get like 2 handfuls

Sharing a small, what?

Hey guys I'm trying to sign up for the $90 a year option, but I don't see that for first time purchasers.

Do I have to sign up for the monthly cost of $10 then switch over to the annual plan?

This is my first dive into this so I don't have a previous membership or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom