MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Lack of sleep, I can understand.

I didn't get much sleep cuz I was ****ing around and still got up early to see Blade Runner and fell asleep in the middle of it. A good nap. Missed a good chunk in the middle of that 3 hr movie. Funny enough I was fine seeing a movie after that.

Had to see it again to see what I missed.

Last edited:
If I feel like I'm starting to fall asleep I move the leg rest up and down.

Theater recliners are almost too comfortable :lol:

Yeah, the chairs don't help.

Blade Runner was almost three hours. I slept so much in that movie. I would wake up wondering if it was over yet and fall back asleep. :lol: I've never seen a movie with so much silence in it.

If a movie is good I stay awake

MoviePass Lowers Subscription Prices for Limited Time

Today, MoviePass announced a $6.95 monthly price for annual subscribers. CEO Mitch Lowe stated that “Our vision has always been to make the movie going experience easy and affordable for anyone, anywhere,” and yet another price drop ensures that MoviePass will become even more appealing for both cinephiles and casual moviegoers. For subscribers, the basics remain the same: only one movie per day, which excludes both 3D and IMAX tickets. In addition, the price drop will be offered only for a limited time to new subscribers.

https://screenrant.com/moviepass-lowers-subscription-prices/

MoviePass Lowers Subscription Prices for Limited Time

Today, MoviePass announced a $6.95 monthly price for annual subscribers. CEO Mitch Lowe stated that “Our vision has always been to make the movie going experience easy and affordable for anyone, anywhere,” and yet another price drop ensures that MoviePass will become even more appealing for both cinephiles and casual moviegoers. For subscribers, the basics remain the same: only one movie per day, which excludes both 3D and IMAX tickets. In addition, the price drop will be offered only for a limited time to new subscribers.

https://screenrant.com/moviepass-lowers-subscription-prices/

CEO not goving any dambs

I am still fine with the $10. I have two, one for me and one for my girl. I mean it still pays off if we both go together one time a month. I now go at least 1.5 times a week...

As long as they don't go up...I can care less.

Only the big summer movies are worth seeing in IMAX. If you're not much of a movie person then I can understand. Even if you just watch 7 movies in 1 year it's still worth it.

most IMAX movies aren't shot in true IMAX and then on top of that most IMAX theaters aren't true 5-perf 70mm IMAX. if it's not 100% true IMAX I have no care for it.

Sinemia...2 tickets for the whole month for only $10...I'll pass. Like someone said, having no IMAX or 3D is not a big deal, many movies don't shoot an IMAX and for me to go to a "REAL" IMAX theater I would need to go to the Smithsonian Museum.

Saw the movie Unsane today. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Glad I had the MoviePass.

was gonna sign up a week ago and say they wanted 110 or something right away

might have to sign up, wonder if my girl will listen so we don't gotta waste $25 every time :smh: or should I say ME

Yeah I don't really wanna pay upfront. Thought I was gonna pay monthly, but I might as well give in. It's a really good deal.

Back
Top Bottom