Originally Posted by brandonb2005

- You living for free
- Your pops got his family in a 3 story house
- He paying two tuition's
- He went into his retirment so you sis could go to the school she wanted too
- You called your pops out his name in his house

And you stressed?
laugh.gif

You need a wake-up call kid. Go ahead and move out, bet you will appreciate you dad then.
this^

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Son has 8 grand in the bank and has his pops paying for school AND he lives in a 3 story house...talking about "stress levels"
roll.gif
. Boy...i wish i had your life right now. Lock this stupid thread up
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Laugh at me cause I have 8 grand in the bank. Bunch of broke jokers. That's my hard earned money too. Sometimes I think %*#$ college if I am stacking this good.

ANYWAY... I killed him
pimp.gif

Edit: I haven't always done well in school. Well I have, but I have withdrawn a lot. I am 22 and still in Community College with a 3.2. I missed about a year and a half due to some crazy $%+$. I was in two accidents when people have died and not me. Obviously I wasn't at fault or i'd be locked up.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Laugh at me cause I have 8 grand in the bank. Bunch of broke jokers. That's my hard earned money too. Sometimes I think %*#$ college if I am stacking this good.

ANYWAY... I killed him
pimp.gif

Edit: I haven't always done well in school. Well I have, but I have withdrawn a lot. I am 22 and still in Community College with a 3.2. I missed about a year and a half due to some crazy $%+$. I was in two accidents when people have died and not me. Obviously I wasn't at fault or i'd be locked up.
bahahahahahahaha
and i thought my trolling days were bad

I am a NT legend in disguise.

riiiiight. Why did you pm me calling me a N***er, though?.......you're not original. I trolled pm's back in 07. Lock this one up...

riiiiight. Why did you pm me calling me a N***er, though?.......you're not original. I trolled pm's back in 07. Lock this one up...
you say that like it's something to be proud of

you must have a very boring life

Your pops probably feels like $hit dude. EVERYBODY says stuff that they don't mean in the heat of the moment. Wait till the dust settles,
make peace, and ride it out a little bit longer. (till its unbearable, or until you got some more bread)

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

you say that like it's something to be proud of

you must have a very boring life

You right. You are a better person than me, because of that.

I don't want anymore serious answers. ONLY jokes! Lmao^ this guy posted a literal Troy McClure saying.

Zordon is the man.

Damn son, I know this is a troll thread, but I seriously hate people that have nice things and complain all the damn time.
I wish my parents could pay for college, but I stopped accepting money from them when I turned 16 and started working, now I can't afford a Community College at the moment so I'm gonna skip this semester and go in January when I got the money saved up.

I've caught my parents bad mouthing about me sometimes, but I never called 'em out on it. Cause I know when I need them they're gonna be there for me.

Some people just don't appreciate +!$% in life 
30t6p3b.gif

you sound like an ungrateful child

your dad helped you pay for your school and allowed you to live in his house

Back
Top Bottom