moving to buena park

any nters living around the area? is this a good place in general ? i know knots and attic is there lol but anything more to say about the place?

laugh.gif

Nothing really. You have a mall right next to Knott's, but it shouldn't even be labeled as a mall.

You have an Alberto's, Fatburger, Rally's and Fuddruckers in the area.

Best hole-in-the-wall spot is Imperial Burgers on Lincoln Avenue, between Valley View and Holder.

What specific part of Buena Park are you moving to?  cause there are a few "bad" spots of Buena Park... 

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

near katella and cerritos area..is it a bad area?
you're pretty much Anaheim, even possibly Garden Grove, depending where exactly you're at.  You're OK in that area.
The bad part of Buena Park is around the 5 Freeway... Artesia Blvd area.

My sister lives off Cerritos Ave/Bloomfield and she's considered Cypress, when fricken Los Al High is like a 2 minute walk from her house.
laugh.gif

Yeah ur in the ok part...

How old are you?

Theres really nothing to do in BP, but Fullerton is close and the beach is as well...

i worked in bp for about 2 years. it's a nice quiet little area, probably not bad to live in. if you want crazy night life action, you're not gonna get that. but that's what fullerton and long beach are for.

I'm in Compton but I go to Buena Park a few times a month to hit up Portillo's. Their food (Chicago Style) is off the hook, i.e. Italian Beef, Italian Sausage, Hot Dogs, Burgers, etc. You'll need to check that spot out.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

you're pretty much Anaheim, even possibly Garden Grove, depending where exactly you're at.  You're OK in that area.

My sister lives off Cerritos Ave/Bloomfield and she's considered Cypress, when fricken Los Al High is like a 2 minute walk from her house.
laugh.gif

which part of artesia blvd is a bad area? my sister would want to move to that area near the fullerton airport. intersection of artesia and stanton. also why is it considered a bad area? thanks in advance...

VIP buffet is still at buena park right? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

which part of artesia blvd is a bad area? my sister would want to move to that area near the fullerton airport. intersection of artesia and stanton. also why is it considered a bad area? thanks in advance...  
Artesia Blvd starting from the Franklin Ave, where the old Nabisco factory used to be, to just about Artesia/Stanton is "not that great of an area".  If we say Compton is a bad area, then that part of Buena Park "isn't that great".  There's far better areas of BP.  I used to live on Kingman/Artesia and it isn't HOOD or anything, but there were gangs up and down that area.  Let's just say I wouldn't let my girls out if we lived there.  Once it gets dark, I'd be sure to be in the house by then.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

theres a pinks hot dogs at knotts... but i think its so overrated.
Pink's definitely isn't for everyone.  That being said, Pink's at Knott's is complete trash compared to the OG La Brea spot.  Don't let anyone tell you different.

thanks mike...ok the place she wants to rent is on the other side of the stanton artesia intersection. more near the fullerton airport. ill tell her still thou.

definitely the pinks at knotts is no where comparable to the La Brea pinks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

laugh.gif

I know what you mean.  I live in Los Al off Katella.  I pass one street light and I'm in Cypress, then a few more then it's Stanton, etc.

Back
Top Bottom