Mozilla OR IE

Joined May 13, 2006
Whats the difference?? i like using Mozilla but i want to know it there are any advantages/disadvantages between both

thanks

Joined Jan 5, 2003
this is probably going to turn into an IE bashing thread (like usual), but i've always used IE and prefer it over any other browser.

the differences aren't much, but people like to think it's easier to get viruses with IE.

Joined Oct 13, 2004
I really like google's browser chrome. It starts up a lot faster than mozzila for me.

Joined Feb 11, 2008
firefox absolutely RAPES my cpu. doens't help that i got this comp in 05 and it has 512mb or ram LOL once i get my macbook its all good

Joined Sep 27, 2008
CHROME

i went from IE, to SAFARI, to MOZILLA, to OPERA, to CHROME
So light, yet fast

i3

Joined Dec 5, 2000
So what is the best for general surfing?

I downloaded the latest IE and its too slow, its pissing me off. Im thinking of jumping to Mozilla.

Ofc.Phan

formerly retro23phan
Joined Aug 31, 2004
i love safari for windows, the old version. But firefox has extensions and add-ons that any other internet browser cant beat. example, i like to downloadyoutube booty shaking videos. Firefox has many extensions for it making my life easier. Shout out to WHOOTY.

Joined Jan 2, 2009
Originally Posted by retro23phan

i love safari for windows, the old version. But firefox has extensions and add-ons that any other internet browser cant beat. example, i like to download youtube booty shaking videos. Firefox has many extensions for it making my life easier. Shout out to WHOOTY.
Tooble for pc > any other youtube DL process

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now