Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

"Wanna watch your favorite movie?"
dfnk7So.jpg

For anyone wondering why Elliot would hide data on CDs:
I remember a few people wondering why Elliot would wipe his computer and then just put all his data on CDs where people could find it.
In this episode (S01E08), we finally see him read a CD.. and he's using DeepSound, which allows him to hide encrypted data inside an audio file. Meaning if someone were to use the CD, it would look and play just like it should.
http://jpinsoft.net/DeepSound/

Ep 2
Y5k6UOF.png

Ep 8
092YhMh.png

CUX1YV6.jpg
******* blowing my mind from every angle. Slow down, bro.:lol:

That ep 2 v ep 8 pic is :wow:

Man i wish more ppl watched

Word of mouth and critical praise is definitely there.

I feel like if this was available on Netflix or Hulu down the line, it would definitely help elevate the shows status.
The great thing, based on the Rami Malek interview I watched with Grantland, USA is invested and willing to let this grow organically.

I think Breaking Bad really set the tone and let networks know that you can allow a show to grow over time with this new streaming/on demand era.

The fact that they put in for a second season before the first started (correct me if I'm wrong) is huge for the show. I think it even allows me to enjoy the show more knowing that I won't be left high and dry when the show will be canceled prematurely.

Last edited:
If wondering why Elliot favors the sequel over the original (BTTF), an interesting interpretation:

First movie was about preserving the past so the future can exist. Second movie was about correcting a dark future caused by abuse of power, greed, and a seemingly unstoppable mega-corporation. Elliott wants to save the world from that same potential future.

Year now? 2015

realb2futuredate.jpg

Forgot to mention, she wasn't doing it for me before but for some reason seeing Portia Doubleday in that ballerina joint made it move.

Also, Tyrell's wife is BEYOND a ride of die chick. She went way above holding him down. Inducing labor :x :smh: C'mon son.

Yea that confused me a lil too. Btw is Darlene a prostitute or something? Who tf was that random rich guy she slept with at the beginning? Lol
Just a dude she met and hooks up with she probably uses as a connect. She could be a pro though, a modern one obviously.

Sam Esmail is the gawd :pimp:

Finally caught up with the season and I am sitting here 5 in the morning like :wow: wtf did I just watch. Watched the ending of episode 8 like 3 times.

Easily the second best show on TV (GOT being my favorite).

Last edited:
Yeah, that E logo looked very familiar...then it hit me.:lol:

I love the fact that they're not afraid to make real references to real corporations.

I was so confused when Darlene was talking to Angela like they knew each other....I thought I missed an episode or something :lol:

Great episode :pimp:

Can't wait for the last two

I said the exact same thing. I was really mad at myself like I didn't pay enough attention. The whole time I'm like ok, I know Angela met Shayla and they hung out. Did Darlene somehow meet up with them too? :smh:

That reveal was so unexpected.

not convinced that mr robot is the dad. possibly appears to him as the dad, is a hallucination or alternate personality with the form of the dad.
or maybe my mind just won't accept it.

this show continues to be fantastic. the meeting with white rose was played perfectly. the philosophical threads woven into this show are beautifully done. much less heavy-handed than the matrix movies that practically rubbed it in your face.

I'm confused about the dad now because Angela said Elliott's dad and her mom both died because of Ecorp. The person playing the dad is obviously real because he interacts with other people on the show, not just Elliott. My question is what does Darlene know about the pops being alive/dead? Didn't she and the dad's character have dialogue when she wanted to go threw with the plan when Whiterose backed out?

I love shows like this. Keeps me thinking and second guessing everything.

Tyrell's wife...

:wow:

She goes hard, the real rider in that relationship. Tyrell ****** it all up, all he had to do was smash dudes wife and take the pictures :smh:

It's his..

Dad?

Why did Elliott delete his whole life? Did he do it so he didn't have to face the death of his pops? What are the odds both his kids will be hackers. Even though he has obvious memory issues, why does he delete Darlene from his life and keep the mom?

That part I don't understand.

Last edited:
not convinced that mr robot is the dad. possibly appears to him as the dad, is a hallucination or alternate personality with the form of the dad.
or maybe my mind just won't accept it.

this show continues to be fantastic. the meeting with white rose was played perfectly. the philosophical threads woven into this show are beautifully done. much less heavy-handed than the matrix movies that practically rubbed it in your face.

Where I'm at with it

I said the exact same thing. I was really mad at myself like I didn't pay enough attention. The whole time I'm like ok, I know Angela met Shayla and they hung out. Did Darlene somehow meet up with them too?
mean.gif

That reveal was so unexpected.
I'm confused about the dad now because Angela said Elliott's dad and her mom both died because of Ecorp. The person playing the dad is obviously real because he interacts with other people on the show, not just Elliott. My question is what does Darlene know about the pops being alive/dead? Didn't she and the dad's character have dialogue when she wanted to go threw with the plan when Whiterose backed out?

She goes hard, the real rider in that relationship. Tyrell ****** it all up, all he had to do was smash dudes wife and take the pictures
mean.gif

Why did Elliott delete his whole life? Did he do it so he didn't have to face the death of his pops? What are the odds both his kids will be hackers. Even though he has obvious memory issues, why does he delete Darlene from his life and keep the mom?

That part I don't understand.
Good points!... now I'm confused as hell.

WhiteRose is srs beans.

I would try to bang Darlene too if she was my sister.

It's also possible the dad/Mr. Robot was sick but faked his death after the mom was out of the picture and Angela still thinks he's dead.

It's also possible the dad/Mr. Robot was sick but faked his death after the mom was out of the picture and Angela still thinks he's dead.

Possible. Angela obviously wouldn't know the truth. My issue is Darlene and she knows about the pops still being alive.

Back
Top Bottom