Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

fnCuoeN.jpg

anyone care to explain the chain of custody testimony? is she basically going to testify that someone changed the files?

He's dead man, that's Elliott hallucinating.

If you say so. Tyrell had a discussion with him in the Truck, he also wilded out on the black guy making the THC body oils in his house. And correct me if I'm wrong but I recall him and Darlene going at it when she was trying follow through with the plan after Whiterose backed out.

If you say so. Tyrell had a discussion with him in the Truck, he also wilded out on the black guy making the THC body oils in his house. And correct me if I'm wrong but I recall him and Darlene going at it when she was trying follow through with the plan after Whiterose backed out.
can still be explained as that actually being elliot. i don't believe it's concrete that those are 2 separate people just yet.

I look forward to finding out as the show progresses. I'm sure if we go back and watch from episode 1, we can figure out the truth.

That was all Elliot.

Notice when he and Elliot are both around, people are only talking to one of them and it's as if the other doesn't exist.

His father is just an extension of the more extreme side of his personality.

It's funny that you bring up the meeting with Tyrell, that's actually the scene that made it even more obvious.

Notice how Tyrell is talking to him as if he already knows him when that's the first time they've interacted and he says that he knows things that will hurt people close to him if they find out.

Mr.Robot doesn't have anybody close to him, nor does Tyrell know anybody that knows him.

Elliot on the other hand........

I like it

i flip channels for a living currently so the commercial for it looked interesting now I'm in

That was all Elliot.

Notice when he and Elliot are both around, people are only talking to one of them and it's as if the other doesn't exist.

His father is just an extension of the more extreme side of his personality.

It's funny that you bring up the meeting with Tyrell, that's actually the scene that made it even more obvious.

Notice how Tyrell is talking to him as if he already knows him when that's the first time they've interacted and he says that he knows things that will hurt people close to him if they find out.

Mr.Robot doesn't have anybody close to him, nor does Tyrell know anybody that knows him.

Elliot on the other hand........
Yeah thinking about it now that makes sense.  Mr. Robot is in Elliot's CD files.

finally watched the episode just now, i saw that there was like 30 something new posts on thursday and i said to my self oh man, something crazy had to of happen and boy was i correct, this show has me so confused and mind blown every episode but this episode was just insane IN SANE

anyone care to explain the chain of custody testimony? is she basically going to testify that someone changed the files?
She's going to lie about temporarily not properly handling key evidence. Evidence that is being used to send Kolby to prison.

Keep in mind Kolby is being framed by fsociety. The entire thing is a set up where he's taking the fall just so fsociety could make noise with their debut.

They are gassing up the fight club multiple personality angle so much that it makes me believe that it cant be what's really going on

I know there's another twist coming that nobody is guessing right now

Part bias/part USA having a bad rep.

I think it's more about cuz it's on USA more than it's not on HBO/Showtime. Shows on AMC and FX manage to get thread going fine if they're good.

USA is simply not known for airing a show of this quality and caliber. It doesn't just look good, it has depth. It has all of the things that make shows good and they manage to excel in areas to make it really exceptional. The writing is top notch, the sound track is amazing, and the acting is really good given the writing.

Showtime would've pimped the hell out of this show if they knew it'd get this sort of praise but they're the type of network that would've passed on this when they heard the pitch.

HBO would've gave it a chance and done good by it. There would've been potential for it to be big but you gotta also consider the budget and ratings. I could see HBO not giving this show a 2nd season if it didn't get enough ratings/subscribers/etc. to make up for the budget or if they got a pitch for a show they were in love with that needed a bigger budget (they've done this with other great shows). Just keep in mind getting back in black in comparison. HBO's is probably bigger than USA's.

This is the best show on television right now.  Period.

The cinematography is unmatched by any show currently on tv.

Like, I find the show enjoyable and all, but no. It's a decent watch, though.
No to what? Being the best show on tv? If so which is better right now? or the unmatched cinematography on tv? If that then which show has better? :nerd:

Both.

I'm assuming when you say "best show on tv" you're saying it with regards to summer lineups? If so, then Rectify, Ray Donovan, Halt and Catch Fire, Penny Dreadful, TD, and Hannibal > .

And as far as best cinematography goes, Hannibal has held that title for the last 2 years.

Last edited:
This show is getting a lot of love from viewers and critics :pimp:

Maybe if you are comparing it to smash hits like Walking Dead or True Detective but why do that when it's still on season 1 ?

Lot of good shows on AMC / HBO / Showtime / Threads barely move on NT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom