Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

I’ve rewatched the last episodes intro a few times. Joey Bad discussing his lack of suspension of disbelief with Frazier and the lack of respect for Knight Rider is crazy juxtaposed against the horror of the terrorist attacks, the death in the room. Then culminating in the Knight Rider theme playing was awesome.

The last few episodes have been great.

This is the best drama on tv. The writing is amazing. Like how they are going in on the "elite" and this power trip. Cant wait for next wk.

Y'all think down the line Elliot will be able to control Mr Robot and switch from person to person at free will?

I think when Elliot had that vision of him and his friends eating at the big table outside after their revolution was a success, that kind of confirmed that things were going to go horribly wrong. I don't know how things will ultimately play out but I don't think Dark Army is just going to win it all in the end.

Also wondering how that Hadron Collider from the premiere is going to come into play.

The last one felt like an episode of breaking bad. The show is on a hell of run rite now.
I really felt like he was paying a little homage to Vince Gilligan too.
The scene outside of the little Mexican restaurant when dude saw Trenton and Mobley on the tele and recognized them and phoned in the call to the Authorities.
The TimeKeeper rolling to the desert in the Black Cadi.
The garage scene where the coupe Trenton and Mobley.
Even the dinner scene with White Rose Male and Price felt BB'ey

last 3 episodes have been so damn good. dont get how this thread isnt moving. did people stop tunning in?

People are sleepin on Mr.Robot. I did for the first season when I heard what it was about. Computer hacker isn't an attention grabber but... I learned quickly. This show is pure genius. Best ep so far.

I've heard the ratings are relatively low for a show of this caliber. I hope USA doesn't pull the plug. I get the feeling that next season will be the last (if the show is renewed).

last 3 episodes have been so damn good. dont get how this thread isnt moving. did people stop tunning in?

For me it started out kinda slow, but after the Tyrell episode each one has been :pimp: and WS was killing it too ( at least for me).

I've heard the ratings are relatively low for a show of this caliber. I hope USA doesn't pull the plug. I get the feeling that next season will be the last (if the show is renewed).

This has to be the final season. I dont see how you do another season after this one.

This has to be the final season. I dont see how you do another season after this one.

I think 2 or 3 more seasons will be made at least, critics love the show. Moving to the fall hurt it bad, and from what I've e read ratings aren't a big problem...as they've been pretty good, especially for a show on USA. Plus it's their staple show, until something else comes along. Colony, Falling Water, Shooter, and even Queen of the South are not even in the same league. Binging has hurt ratings as a whole across every network, now they base the ratings more on 3 day views if I'm not mistaken, most people either binge or watch on demand days later.

from what is going on in this season, how can it not have at least one more season??
it is all lining up for a elliot/mr.robot vs whiterose/dark army showdown. just that alone could be one more season.

Really hope to get a couple more seasons. It seems like the well thought puzzle piece type shows come and go. And the shows that don't require much thinking last forever.

from what is going on in this season, how can it not have at least one more season??
it is all lining up for a elliot/mr.robot vs whiterose/dark army showdown. just that alone could be one more season.
Obviously.

I don't know how they could end the season in a satisfying way with only 3 eps left.

I'm kinda feeling like a-friend a-friend This might turn out to be some kind of simulation. Time travel just doesn't seem to fit. Or it could just be a bad dream. Like F-society never pulled off the hack, and Elliot is sedated somewhere in some kind of mental institution.

Back
Top Bottom