MTV 2008 "Hottest MC's In The Game" List

Originally Posted by SA AMG

Kanye should be #1...

#1 album in Graduation
Collabing with everyone from Estelle, Madonna, Jeezy, Wayne, N.E.R.D., etc.
Sold out concert with crazy hype and rave reviews

He bounced back strong since his mothers passing.

Dont really care for the list but I dont think you can deny this man right now.

i agree...

snoop?
laugh.gif

Lu should def be higher. I am thinking like 2 or 3. Kanye Deserves 1 for right now. Like dude said, number 1 selling album, hottest tour in the last I dunnohow many years and mad collaborations. Rick Ross should not even be there. I wish Common was up there. 50 cent...the eff.. I dunno, they always make dumb stufflike this.

SIR LUCIOUS LEFT FOOT LATER THIS YEAR, ANDRE LATER THIS YEAR, OUTKAST LATER THIS YEAR?????

the lists top 2 will be different LATER THIS YEAR

ANDRE>>>
OUTKAST>>>

You don't know who you be $*+*%+ with youse better off...dead

Hottest MC's? Of course Kanye deserves the top spot (though Lupe deserves a spot over Snoop). Once again, its called the 'HottestMC's'...not that nicest MCs or anything in that direction.

I don't think the list is shabby from an industry perspective. You've got to look at the whole picture...I think the list isn't bad.

lol @ dudes not understanding Ross being where he's at....Trilla was the biggest rap album this year, easily....

No way in hell Snoop should be on the list tho....Honest to god, Ive never heard anybody playing that album anywhere, dont even know whats on it. The singlewas big, but nobody bothered to check for the album....

Fab's GG mixtape was biggest thing in the streets this year where I was at, and that was in Houston of all places, mixtape is probably a classic, thatalone shoulda had him on the list, shoulda replaced him with Snoop, moved everybody up one and put Fab at 9....

wheres game at?

with LAX dropping in about a month, and a hot single featuring keyshia cole...im really surprised he is not up there, and

smh at jayz at number 2

game aint got no buzz... nobody cares about that N except people in mounbtain and pacific time zones...

Game >>>>>> Jeezy, 50, Snoop, Wayne, and Ross

he should definitely be in there, so should Luda

edit: and why's Andre 3000 in there? I know he's nice but, he hasn't released a solo album or even a Outkast album. he hasn't done anythinglately, besides a couple features on other peoples songs last year year. he's not really relevant right now, and shouldn't be in there IMO

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

in terms of what? game is the most AVERAGE rapper on earth... tm101 > game's career... drought 3 > game's career... Hustlin > game'scareer
50 cent is worse and so is snoop... luda? for what? he aint bout to drop or nothin... this list is talkin bout buzz not talent...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

in terms of what? game is the most AVERAGE rapper on earth... tm101 > game's career... drought 3 > game's career... Hustlin > game's career
50 cent is worse and so is snoop... luda? for what? he aint bout to drop or nothin... this list is talkin bout buzz not talent...

your buggin about Game's career.

so what Luda aint about to drop anything rite now? so as Andre and Jeezy

jeezy has a new single out and dre has been killin features and is preppin for his solo...

game sucks dude... he says nothing worth remembering besides other artist's names... his new song aint nothin but a dreams remix... where he names morepeople... dude sucks...

edit: and why's Andre 3000 in there? I know he's nice but, he hasn't released a solo album or even a Outkast album. he hasn't done anything lately, besides a couple features on other peoples songs last year year. he's not really relevant right now, and shouldn't be in there IMO

Wait. You say Game and Luda should be in there and then wonder why Dre is in there? Atleast Dre had collabo's and blessed us with his verse on UGK'salbum. Game and Luda didn't do +##. Literally. Game did the actin' thing as well as Luda but that's it. They haven't done +## either. Now Gameis startin' to drop singles and videos but Dre actually did something last year. Game and Luda didn't.

Back
Top Bottom