MTV 2011 Hottest MC Nominees vol. Trolling MTV is trolling

Rick Ross is truly number 1 he hot In the streets and on the radio, drake is only hot in the radio, and lil Wayne has made me sad now, he needs to go back to sippin, Rick Ross song and lyric wise is where Wayne was at back in 07 08, Wayne now has a bunch of verses where he says nothing... Nothing of quality

No offense it depends where u from, middle america and kids from the suburbs would say drake, but heads out here in NYC and other cities know Ross is hotter then Wayne right now and drake, city heads tend to hop on the artist that has a hot buzz and not to commercialized quicker then kids from the suburbs who are kinda feed into thinking what's hot, Wayne now has become commercialized, u can tell he drops lyrics of quantity not of quality and he's appealing to a crowd who normally wouldn't know his name. The Wayne of 06-08 is gone.

I know I'm posting like crazy but at last years Summer Jam I watched lil Wayne sit down on the stage as Ross took the main event stage and showed him who's hot, no one left that summer jam thinking Wayne was hotter then Ross, and we talking about a show that had Chris brown , all of dipset, waka flocka, fabolous, swizz beats, lil Wayne and Rick Ross as main event. #deaded

Originally Posted by MrChery

No offense it depends where u from, middle america and kids from the suburbs would say drake, but heads out here in NYC and other cities know Ross is hotter then Wayne right now and drake, city heads tend to hop on the artist that has a hot buzz and not to commercialized quicker then kids from the suburbs who are kinda feed into thinking what's hot, Wayne now has become commercialized, u can tell he drops lyrics of quantity not of quality and he's appealing to a crowd who normally wouldn't know his name. The Wayne of 06-08 is gone.
the fact still remains, though, Drake is hot everywhere amongst all demographics. 
2011 saw:

The Motto

Headlines

I'm On One (Drake made the song)

She Will (Drake made the song)

Marvin's Room

Trust Issues 

honestly...$@+% the streets. Ross is hotter in "the streets" but so is 2 Chainz soooo...
eyes.gif

MTV still does things that are music related
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

...they should stick to Jersey Shore and all their other shows about young adults that can't function in normal society.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Ross had a better 2011 than Drake?

grin.gif
I hate Drake, but I'll be damned if I say Ross had a better year than him.  The fact Cole nor Jeezy made this list is absurd though.
IMO it should be 

1. Drake

2. Ye

3. Jay

4. Ross

5. Wayne

6. Cole

7. Nicki

8. Jeezy

9. Wale

10. Meek Big Sean

i agree with this.
WTH is the name of the big song or anything Wiz had after Black and Yellow? and clearly nobody cared about the stuff he had going on with Snoop...so outside of his touring...whats his claim of "hottness" this year?

Big Sean made some noise he deserves it over Meek, who only had Imma Boss...House Party wasnt that big to me and mixtape wasnt nutin to write home about, or so ive heard...but overall i would take 2 Chainz year over Meek's in a heartbeat!
I have a personal bias against Big Sean...his corniess just keeps me from taking him seriously
laugh.gif
.  You have a point though.
I might be reaching with this one (and they're a group) but I feel like Travis Porter really made some noise, especially with the black college aged crowd.  They had a NUMBER of hits this year. *Puts on flame suit*

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by MrChery

the fact still remains, though, Drake is hot everywhere amongst all demographics. 
2011 saw:

The Motto

Headlines

I'm On One (Drake made the song)

She Will (Drake made the song)

Marvin's Room

Trust Issues 

honestly...$@+% the streets. Ross is hotter in "the streets" but so is 2 Chainz soooo...
eyes.gif
QFT!!!
And i hate to say it but Wayne lyrically is and always will be better then Ross.  Wayne in his prime is not even comparable to Rick Ross in his prime (which i guess is now).  And i honestly neither of them are lyrical geniuses but Ross spits some of the most basic bars i have ever heard. 

You think that lil Wayne is better lyrically better than Rick Ross right now? If you're talking basic bars Wayne is way more guilty than ross.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

You think that lil Wayne is better lyrically better than Rick Ross right now? If you're talking basic bars Wayne is way more guilty than ross.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wayne has been spitting PURE GARBAGE since 2006. Ross may do embellished fantasy talk, 
but I can actually say I've never listened to a Ross verse and felt embarrassed that I did. Anybody who says Wayne "went in"

on any song after 05 does multiple lines of coke a day.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wayne has been spitting PURE GARBAGE since 2006. Ross may do embellished fantasy talk, 
but I can actually say I've never listened to a Ross verse and felt embarrassed that I did. Anybody who says Wayne "went in"

Oh Really?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wayne has been spitting PURE GARBAGE since 2006. Ross may do embellished fantasy talk,�

Oh Really?

i thought he went HAM on Drought 3 when i was in middle school. Now lookin back it sounds corny and...not all that great. so yeah...really. 
The Carter > 

Homie said 05'? Wow I know Wayne ain't the same. But he has some good verses since 05'.

One of these days NT Really does have to have a legitimate conversation about Wayne. And by legitimate I mean people just speaking truthfully about dude. No slurping or hate just a real discussion. Because on NT he is either The greatest or the Worst.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wayne has been spitting PURE GARBAGE since 2006. Ross may do embellished fantasy talk,�

Oh Really? 

i thought he went HAM on Drought 3 when i was in middle school. Now lookin back it sounds corny and...not all that great. so yeah...really.�
The Carter >�
Rapping for the sake of rapping =/= "going in"
The Carter had some nice stuff on there, as did Carter 2, but bangers does not always flat out equal a really lyrical or whatever song. Wayne's

been spitting garbage lines for a long time now, but it seems like people are finally starting to notice since some of his production has been lacking

(or people have actually started listening to Wayne instead of just hearing his stuff.)

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Homie said 05'? Wow I know Wayne ain't the same. But he has some good verses since 05'.

One of these days NT Really does have to have a legitimate conversation about Wayne. And by legitimate I mean people just speaking truthfully about dude. No slurping or hate just a real discussion. Because on NT he is either The greatest or the Worst.

Like i said...in middle school i thought Wayne could do no wrong. Looking back, he was building up lyrically until like Dedication 2. He wasn't a Biggie or Jay lyrically, but he was nice. He was spittin for sure. Then he went on his little streak and blew up. During that time he dropped a LOT of material where he just rambled aimlessly. There were verses during that time where he legitimately came hard, though. He eventually started getting too comfortable and reverted to rambling aimlessly. That's where he is now....to me of course. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Aight, no slurping and no hating.
Wayne's been on a steady decline since...ehh late 06-07.  He HAS has some good verses since then, but nothing as impressive as his Dedication 2 days.

Now as of right now, in 2012, dude is average at best. His punchlines have become extremely predictable and corny, and dude spits with no direction at all.  

So to say he's hasn't spit nothing good since 07 aint right, but as of today he's wack (IMO).

Yeah, Wayne's pretty bad right now. He shows VERY SMALL flashes of his old self at times, then continues on with them garbage-bars.

Back
Top Bottom