MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

Vince looks like an absolute tool with that slouchy beanie
laugh.gif

Vince would never do that to Bananas , what

Nicole did to Nany

How your blood say don't say nothing & you still do it anyway

They split tho didn't they? I remember they were both on a challenge some years back.

Bring back the Real world road rules challenge please and thank you [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Damn not Brad, I meant Danny :lol:

Edit

Just checked and all 3 look alike anyway.

Last edited:
Just started the ep. 

Why is this dude wanting to pull Black Skulls and go in on purpose to "redeem" himself?

Never a good idea, hope it works out for this stud.

Tough seeing Wes go out like that, imo he is the reason they lost the elimination

Hopefully Wes decides to start working out again if he's still doing challenges, sad to see him lose to a bum like Dario

Bananas and his cousin are the worst but especially Vince. Dude hasn't won anything in 2 seasons and just rides his cousins coat tails but still finds a way to talk ****

wes is so washed up at this point its time for him to stay at home

hes been running on fumes for a while now

Y'all definition of washed is so backwards in here. Wes & Nany clearly mentally checked. Knowing day in and out you are Public Enemy 1 in the house had to be mentally draining. On top of that they were in 3 out of the 4 last eliminations. The last person off the top of my head to keep seeing eliminations and came out on top in the end was Lacey.

what a wasted season. so they are going to have this season come down to backpack or sarah backstabbing each other :smh:

vince and backpack bullying chey and nobody saying a damn word. not even girl power sarah :smh:

I hate when weak teams are in the finals. sarah's team is so dominant. I want other top teams in there.

They need to bring Darrell and Nehemiah back. Even with a little more age and maturity, they both would probably get sent packing after clocking some of the kids they put on the show now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom