MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

I was all for Cheyenne smacking the taste out of his mouth but shed get sent home.

A real shame a guy like CT wasn't there. He would've hit him with a "Ah ya like making girls cry Bunny boy? Huh Vincent?! How about I make you cry right now and **** your ***** *** up?! You *****! You're nothing! You like picking on girls, I'll ******* waste you you punk *** *****. C'mon and fight me you *****! Johnny won't protect you! I'll smash your face in......"

Then Vinny Pineapples gets beaten.

Jordan is a racist scumbag. Never buying he's a good guy.

He got what he deserved when Nia went at him multiple times.

I'm not a fan of him, but she's a nut jpb also.
Won't disagree but I'm a fan of the tactic of sending vicious crazy ppl at annoying a-holes, jerks, racists, etc. and victimizing them.

Last edited:
A real shame a guy like CT wasn't there. He would be hit him with a "Ah ya like making girls cry Bunny boy? Huh Vincent?! How about I make you cry right now and **** your ***** *** up?! You *****! You're nothing! You like picking on girls, I'll ******* waste you you punk *** *****. C'mon and fight me you *****! Johnny won't protect you! I'll smash your face in......"

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So accurate!

Last edited:
I feel like antagonizing someone to hit you is just as bad as hitting someone. They should be kicked out too because that's some ***** *** stuff to get in someone's face getting loud and crazy when you know they most likely won't do anything.

Didn't Vinny do that to Thomas too?

A real shame a guy like CT wasn't there. He would be hit him with a "Ah ya like making girls cry Bunny boy? Huh Vincent?! How about I make you cry right now and **** your ***** *** up?! You *****! You're nothing! You like picking on girls, I'll ******* waste you you punk *** *****. C'mon and fight me you *****! Johnny won't protect you! I'll smash your face in......"

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So accurate!
Yep.
laugh.gif

I read this in CT's voice and everything.

I feel like antagonizing someone to hit you is just as bad as hitting someone. They should be kicked out too because that's some ***** *** stuff to get in someone's face getting loud and crazy when you know they most likely won't do anything.

Didn't Vinny do that to Thomas too?
Sort of.

May have been the other way around. Thomas was not gonna hit Vinny but sort of like that guy paired with Cheyenne he kept calling him names and talking **** which led to Vinny grabbing Thomas like he was gonna body slam him but just kinda landed him half way on the pool table.

Then claiming he "smashed on" Thomas or something like that :lol: :smh:

It was Thomas basically trying to get Vinny sent home. TJ just gave him a warning (or the whole house cuz Tony got sent home next).

If Thomas didn't get sent home I'm pretty sure he would've antagonized Vinny in to getting sent home.

Maybe he will here with Cheyenne.

Last edited:
No need for apologies.

He did the right thing sticking up for his partner and giving them exactly what they gave Cheyenne.

Devin just had way more targets.

Bananas won't screw Sarah over

Good Possibility Vince screws Jenna but doubt it

At least Dario went home.

I want to see somebody screw someone over :lol:

It would be better if Jenna screwed Vinny :rofl:

Those puzzles were Elementary.

Thankfully those were easy and the Barrels were the hard part.

Vince is such an idiot. 2 black plugs and 6 white, "It's like flipping a quarter to see who goes to the final." :lol:

I have a feeling Devin/Cheyenne will split whatever they win. Not the other two teams though.

Last edited:
It would be hilarious if Sarah ****** over Bananas again

how about no? i don't want to see another season backpack crying about being backstabbed and rivals 4 with them teaming together.

jenna the hypocrite trying to defend herself :lol:. didnt mind seeing her walkaway :smokin

dario :lol:. if you followed the plan devin and wes implemented you probably finish third. karma

Why did Dario choose to pick corks first?

You have a better chance if everyone else goes first.

Can't wait for the reunion.

Bananas gonna win again. Would be great if Sarah takes all the money.

I dunno. I would want to pick first too since there are the most white corks in there at the time. It didn't work out for them since the first and second teams got the black ones.

It would be hilarious if Sarah ****** over Bananas again
I see Bananas doing that and spinning it off as payback. 

It already seems like he's scheming to do so. Sarah asked him for some sort of confirmation so they can focus on the final challenge and he didnt give it to her.
Vince is such an idiot. 2 black plugs and 6 white, "It's like flipping a quarter to see who goes to the final."
laugh.gif

roll.gif
That guy is something else.

Back
Top Bottom