MTV Presents The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons (Sept. 19, 2012 Episode 1 Page 14)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I was surprised to see Alton's name. Son hasn't been on in a few years. Didn't he quit and get married with Irulan and the crackhead model version of her a few years back?

Exactly why he needs that reality show money 
roll.gif

no leroy, no watch.

they need, NT's favorite, Greg from hollywood. dude was laughs.

That greg dude was corny.  Seemed like he was trolling the whole time.  He looked like a smaller kendrick perkins.

Alton hasn't been on for years. Trishelle actually breaks the record for most years off from a challenge..I'm sure if Leroy could do the show they would win hands down.

If you notice, MTV has pulled a lot of say on Bunim Murray Productions as far as casting (newer people, no road rules/fresh meat), and most likely the theme/nuances of the show

It will most likely be a battle of the seasons type theme (4 people from a cast to a team).

St Thomas (new real world) vs. San Diego 2.0 vs. Las Vegas 1.0/2.0, vs. New Orleans 2.0 vs. Cancun vs. Brooklyn vs. Sydney vs. Austin

D.C wasn't included because I believe Ty and Emily are the only 2 that would do a challenge (same with Hollywood, very few).

Danny and Melinda..awkward
roll.gif

So even with the pictures, I recognize like 4 more than I originally did
laugh.gif
Sarah, Lacey, Issac, and.....ok, 3 just more
laugh.gif
Damn, who the
hell are these people?!?!

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Janelle or Veronica needs to be subbed in for Jasmine, good lord she doesn't need any more screen time

^Good looks Kev.

No wonder I didn't recognize a lot of these people.

They either haven't done a challenge in years, never done a challenge before (The Real World St. Thomas cast) or are simply irrelevant.

This broad Sarah is becoming the new Paula/Robin with the amount of these Challenges she's done.

She did get screwed in Battle of the Exes though.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So even with the pictures, I recognize like 4 more than I originally did
laugh.gif
Sarah, Lacey, Issac, and.....ok, 3 just more
laugh.gif
Damn, who the
hell are these people?!?!
laugh.gif
Same. I like the looks of more than a few of those females though.

Trishelle is the one that's really weird. She must need the money. Johnny said in an interview that vets (people who have done a certain number of challenges) get a pretty big pay check just for showing up. Some set it up so they take a week off from work, go to the Challenge, tell everyone in the house to send them to the elimination early. They mail it in for the elimination, get their pay check, and go home.

this show has so much potential could be the greatest ever. finally new faces, a bunch of hot crazy chicks, and a bunch of male antagonists (preston, knight, wes, frank). And a lot of first timers and party people, so everybody is getting messed up a lot.

-damn ashli, ashley, melinda, kelly anne, trishelle, sarah, nany, mckenzie, devyn, trischelle and jemmye. This house is stacked.

Jemmye on TV again. Pure entertainment.

Looks like Wes is gonna run this on the plotting and scheming side.

laugh.gif
@ Frank, Zito, and Preston all in one place

Yall right though. Ever since MTV canceled road rules I don't know where they're getting these ppl. They have no background and they basically choose them cuz they're hot and/or athletic enough to be a threat.

Alton and Trischelle must need the funds.
-Sidenote: Y'all remember Jodi? Major sloot from way back that won two straight challenges. I remember meeting her on an Amtrak train, my sister asked her when she was going to do another challenge, her exact quote was "When I want something to blow other than my money" 
laugh.gif
. No shame in her sloot game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Alton and Trischelle must need the funds.
-Sidenote: Y'all remember Jodi? Major sloot from way back that won two straight challenges. I remember meting her on an Amtrak train, my sister asked her when she was going to do another challenge, her exact quote was "When I want something to blow other than my money" 
laugh.gif
. No shame in her sloot game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Nice.

Is it me or does she look exactly like that Missy chick from that Rookie Blue show?
nerd.gif

Kellyann
pimp.gif

Didn't Melinda and Danny divorce? Dude is a *@*%# boy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Alton
30t6p3b.gif

Don't know majority of the new members

No Laurel and no Ibis
30t6p3b.gif

What are yall b$%^&in about.
laugh.gif
You don't remember these people?

Trishelle, Nany, McKenzie, KellyAnne, Jonna, Jemmye, Wes, Isaac, Zito, Alton.

This house could be amazing.
Unless they cut out all the good stuff like last season.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

i googled Cara Svealhsdfew... smfh

linked me right back here.

roll.gif

So many people are now fans of Laurel? I thought ya'll dudes thought she was too brolic before. I wouldn't mind her fighting my fights for me on that Amazonian level
pimp.gif

dmbrhs wrote:
Originally Posted by xbiker47

Danny and Melinda finally on the same show
laugh.gif
They did two Challenges together before.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's surprising because they went through a terrible divorce.

Back
Top Bottom