MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

just saw the final, i think Adam and CT woulda killed it IMO

Wes is pathetic. i know its tough as hell but he struggled like a little girl.
Plus the kid is ******ed. Broken rocks in your socks...white people
b33364f82aa67d7f1bd0e3d8953a3545968b7966.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Any people who put rocks in their socks are idiots haha. Unless you peddle crack, but those rocks are tiny. Still idiots though.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Any people who put rocks in their socks are idiots haha. Unless you peddle crack, but those rocks are tiny. Still idiots though.

LOL these people have no life if they keep hating on him. I bet Kenny didn't get as much hate when he was sucking during half the show. He's as big a villain as Wes is, MTV just didn't portray him as the villain this season. In past challenges he was just as much a douche as Wes is. I'm not saying Wes didn't suck during the final cause he did but people are so narrow minded that they forget the past and remember what's recent. I bet if Wes is on the next challenge and they portray him as the rebel outcast with everyone trying to get rid of him then those people that are hating on him now will be saying he's a beast etc.

LOL these people have no life if they keep hating on him. I bet Kenny didn't get as much hate when he was sucking during half the show. He's as big a villain as Wes is, MTV just didn't portray him as the villain this season. In past challenges he was just as much a douche as Wes is. I'm not saying Wes didn't suck during the final cause he did but people are so narrow minded that they forget the past and remember what's recent. I bet if Wes is on the next challenge and they portray him as the rebel outcast with everyone trying to get rid of him then those people that are hating on him now will be saying he's a beast etc.

Originally Posted by chris82790

I agree. A lot of Wes haters don't realize Johnny, Evan and Kenny do the same things as Wes does. Every excuse they can make about Wes can also be made about them. Wes just doesn't deny it and that's what people don't like. Mike Mike said that he noticed that he plays up his character for the cameras but when the cameras were off him they would talk about him investing in whatever mike wants to do with plants. I know the only people who don't like Wes off the show is Derrick. Overall I don't think Wes is a beast but in elimination rounds he has the most wins.

Originally Posted by chris82790

I agree. A lot of Wes haters don't realize Johnny, Evan and Kenny do the same things as Wes does. Every excuse they can make about Wes can also be made about them. Wes just doesn't deny it and that's what people don't like. Mike Mike said that he noticed that he plays up his character for the cameras but when the cameras were off him they would talk about him investing in whatever mike wants to do with plants. I know the only people who don't like Wes off the show is Derrick. Overall I don't think Wes is a beast but in elimination rounds he has the most wins.

^^^^

I'm laughing at you guys defending Wes.

It's a cutthroat game and everyone plays it as such.

I think the real issue with Wes starts with pouring the bottle of soda on Cara Maria. What grown $%* man does that *#+!?

Then he sits on his high horse and she basically makes him look like a fool in a game of wits when they discuss it later.

You can't be THAT arrogant and obnoxious all season and then not back it up when it counts, mentally or physically.

Only Evan rivals him in that sense.

^^^^

I'm laughing at you guys defending Wes.

It's a cutthroat game and everyone plays it as such.

I think the real issue with Wes starts with pouring the bottle of soda on Cara Maria. What grown $%* man does that *#+!?

Then he sits on his high horse and she basically makes him look like a fool in a game of wits when they discuss it later.

You can't be THAT arrogant and obnoxious all season and then not back it up when it counts, mentally or physically.

Only Evan rivals him in that sense.

People don't like Wes now because when he first started doing these Challenges he was the one being pushed around and bullied by the vets.  Now he's switched roles and he's the one bossing people around and being a douche.

People don't like Wes now because when he first started doing these Challenges he was the one being pushed around and bullied by the vets.  Now he's switched roles and he's the one bossing people around and being a douche.

Originally Posted by shogun

I feel that's how a lot of the people get like. They realize they become vets and start bossing people around. Jenn is a good example on this. She brags about seniority and just rides the alliance the whole way.

Compared to other challenges I think Johnny, Evan and Kenny were really quiet this season. The only thing I remember was that Johnny threw a bottle at Laurel's head. Evan getting called overweight numerous times and throwing that challenge. Kenny losing his mojo
laugh.gif
and surprisingly being somewhat of a voice of reason to Laurel.

I did lose respect for Wes this challenge after he poured the soda on Cara's head but also she plays it up for the camera and stays playing victim based on what Tyler said. He also made a good point in saying it takes a while to pour a whole 2 liter bottle completely and that she was just standing there
laugh.gif
I think it's both their faults on that but still more On Wes since it was a childish move.

Originally Posted by shogun

I feel that's how a lot of the people get like. They realize they become vets and start bossing people around. Jenn is a good example on this. She brags about seniority and just rides the alliance the whole way.

Compared to other challenges I think Johnny, Evan and Kenny were really quiet this season. The only thing I remember was that Johnny threw a bottle at Laurel's head. Evan getting called overweight numerous times and throwing that challenge. Kenny losing his mojo
laugh.gif
and surprisingly being somewhat of a voice of reason to Laurel.

I did lose respect for Wes this challenge after he poured the soda on Cara's head but also she plays it up for the camera and stays playing victim based on what Tyler said. He also made a good point in saying it takes a while to pour a whole 2 liter bottle completely and that she was just standing there
laugh.gif
I think it's both their faults on that but still more On Wes since it was a childish move.

Exactly most of the stuff Wes does on camera is for the camera. No one wants to see him talking about investments with Mike cause the audience would find that boring. I'm not defending that it's okay he was being a douche even more this season but there's always two sides to the story. A lot of people, like those hating on him on twitter, just believe what they see on TV is the truth which is stupid to begin with.

Exactly most of the stuff Wes does on camera is for the camera. No one wants to see him talking about investments with Mike cause the audience would find that boring. I'm not defending that it's okay he was being a douche even more this season but there's always two sides to the story. A lot of people, like those hating on him on twitter, just believe what they see on TV is the truth which is stupid to begin with.

That's why I listen to Derricks Podcast
laugh.gif

Katie and Robin also host a podcast and I think Brandon has one also.

So this is what Kenny invested some of his winnings in: http://suckyeah.com/

someone post the real Johnny bananas shirt for me
laugh.gif

That's why I listen to Derricks Podcast
laugh.gif

Katie and Robin also host a podcast and I think Brandon has one also.

So this is what Kenny invested some of his winnings in: http://suckyeah.com/

someone post the real Johnny bananas shirt for me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom