MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

They showed him practicing swimming in the after show and it was entertaining. He can swim but it's the bare minimum.

I'm not a huge fan of Laurel either...was hoping she got knocked off tonight. Now it's at least one more episode of the other girls being scared of her...**** is sad, b. :x :smh:

I really thought it would of been easy for Aneesa to win it :smh: and yeah those girls need to stop being scared and just take her out

It's too bad Emily isn't on this challenge. I'd love to see her and Laurel go at it. This season isn't even a contest for Laurel. Mtv just need to have Duel 3 with all the top dogs from the past seasons.

My girl Laurel with the win :smile:

Cohutta is in simp mode right after Nany gave it up to johnny smh

Nany. :smh: Only reason she's trying to play it cool like she doesn't have feelings for Cohutta is because she knows she a ho. Saying what she did makes her feel better about her slutty ways.

:lol: though at Cohutta's redneck trash talk before that final.

Aneesa stung the crap out of Laurel that first round, but just way too damn slow to get to the bell.

They need to bring that dude who broke Nany's heart in their season of RW to the challenge, he was lulz

They need to bring that dude who broke Nany's heart in their season of RW to the challenge, he was lulz

He was on the first Rivals I think and hit somebody like on the first episode and got kicked out, dude is really a hot head

Damn, Cohutta got herpes and since he was kissing all on Nany now she got herpes :smh: :x I seent it! Johnny probably got herpes now too.

Nany and her ho-ish ways :lol:

I wanted Laurel to lose so bad. Anessa was a good opponent given the challenge but too slow :smh:

This challenge elimiation is perfect for an epic CT battle. I just want to see him run at a dude and just fling him in the air :lol: I wonder what's breaking the rules. Cuz I'd try tackle somebody and just pin them on the ground for a while and beat them up, get them in an arm bar or figure 4 leg lock.

In the very unlikely case that they ever get Adam to participate in a Challenge, they'd HAVE TO go all in to get Greg Halstead booked for the same season. That would be even more unlikely, but epic beyond comprehension if they made that miracle happen. :lol:

I think Nany is so overrated looks wise.

Theresa and Jessica on the other hand
embarassed.gif

Jessica is adorable. Reminds me of one of my former teammates, except she was a super religious zealot.

Theresa is gross to me. I don't get what you guys see in her.

Is it the bball playing?

I missed this week. Actually NBA playoffs been having me forget this **** is even on.

Is next week another potential.....

Choo choo!

?

I missed this week. Actually NBA playoffs been having me forget this **** is even on.

Is next week another potential.....

Choo choo!

?
Yup. That's the competition.

I didn't even realize CT laid out both Tyler and Johnny on that.

Last edited:
Good episode this week....

MTV needs to bring back old school **** rachel to bring this laurel chick down a few pegs

She's got it entirely too easy although I respect how she lays down the law come vote time :lol:

I'll never forget how bad she punked devyn.

And I don't have enough of :smh: to type for cohutta.

Dudes been laying up with nany the whole show, she smashes Johnny first chance she gets when he's passed out, and he's back cuddling and spooning the next day.

The few cool points he had are long gone. Can't be out here saving 'em on national tv

Back
Top Bottom