MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

How long we going to sit around and act like Cohutta ain't got the herp all over his lips.

Damn, Cohutta got herpes and since he was kissing all on Nany now she got herpes :smh: :x I seent it! Johnny probably got herpes now too.

Nany and her ho-ish ways :lol:

:smh: :rofl: :rofl:

They sent Frank home because he had a viral infection but they let Cohutta spread the herp.

Nany is trying to go down in Challenge history as the ultimate garden tool.

Cohutta and his simpin' :x

LeRoy is actually playing this game pretty smart.

He doesn't dominate challenges enough to become a target and he performs just enough so that people don't want to face him in elimination.

Devyn is so dumb thinking Laurel will have her back when it comes down to her and Cara Maria(Laurel's friend in real life).

I actually wouldnt mind seeing the whole cast of last seasons real world minus the asian dude, the short guido, and the **** couple on the next challenge. At the very least corey and the chick with the big breasts should be there.

There was an Asian guy on rw? First Asian guy ever on that show then. Second overall on these shows behind Yes from Road Rules.

There was an Asian guy on rw? First Asian guy ever on that show then. Second overall on these shows behind Yes from Road Rules.

Haha nah I just tried to make a funny...I'm talking about the asian chick that was being called a ******.

Haha nah I just tried to make a funny...I'm talking about the asian chick that was being called a ******.

The Asian chick wasn't the ******. Iit was the black dude with the gigantic adams apple trying to act like he was a female.

I actually wouldnt mind seeing the whole cast of last seasons real world minus the asian dude, the short guido, and the **** couple on the next challenge. At the very least corey and the chick with the big breasts should be there.

They were a boring cast

but it would be interesting seeing Corey in the challenges with his arrogance and how he would react being the new guy

Last edited:
^hahaha omg I totally forgot that was it. I knew I mustve been remembering wrong cause the asian chick wasnt thaat bad. But that black dude was terrrrible.

And yeah, the cast was boring but corey, jenny (i think) and brian (i think) are tailor made for challenges. Especially brian. He would be hilarious in that house.

Last edited:
Naw, she wasn't a dude.

She was a dude. Women don't have adams apples that protrude that much. Also look at her body type and the broad shoulders.

He just isn't at the point where she is willing to go public with it. Maybe because it also had the girl on the show.

Remember they even talked about it on the show a bit and she was upset denying it.

Last edited:
Lol they should have Corey and that other dude he was beefin with on RW SF. ALSO They need to bring back Alton and Wes.

Do you think any Challenge contestant got rich form this show and the fame that stemmed from it? I think CT and Bananas have some bread.

Well, there's The Miz, who turned his RW appearances into a legitimate entertainment career, including the WWE.

As for others, not rich per say, but Bananas has made a nice chunk of change off his wins. Also, if you follow CT on Twitter, he makes appearances at bars and nightclubs all over the place and gets a nice pay day from those.

I just wonder what the base pay is for challenges. I feel like 10 years ago (or whenever challenges started) the only compensation was the winnings, but now everybody gets paid to come. Or maybe they always did..or perhaps base pay doesnt exist.

Has Nany even let Cohutta smash yet?

I just wonder what the base pay is for challenges. I feel like 10 years ago (or whenever challenges started) the only compensation was the winnings, but now everybody gets paid to come. Or maybe they always did..or perhaps base pay doesnt exist.

I hope they got paid to be on the show. :lol:

Last edited:
Has Nany even let Cohutta smash yet?

I hope they got paid to be the show. :lol:

They get paid. It's a sliding scale based on how many appearances they've made.

Latoya was looking extra good in the Best of the Worst. All she needs is a good weave when on the challenges.

Back
Top Bottom