MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

That finale was weak. The one they did in the snowy mountains was on another level. The one before that, when Wes flamed out, was very good too. This one didn't get my heart pumping at all.

Kelly Anne
devil.gif

Kiss = Smash?
on one of those old pods derrick used to run, they talked about how emily was experimenting with being a lesbian and hooking up with paula and other girls in the house. maybe tonya? i can't remember who else.

Last edited:
Dammit Emily, don't be kissing paula's nasty self.

Surprised eric wasn't on suicide watch with all that stuff laurel was saying.

There was no drama in the final.

Knight did what a lot of people have wanted to do. It was funny seeing him just sit there and not trying to defend himself, where as Emily was. He said he backs up what he says? Oh really?

I'm glad Preston said something. Frank tries to paint himself as a victim. It looked like Frank was upset at Johnny for not defending him.

Frank will eventually **** on Emily and Anessa and they will see what everyone else sees.

well he was drunk and high. I know he planned the slap, and he prepared to punch. Emily was right there to grab his arm. I think everybody knew something was going down as Frank said that was your plan. Watched it again,  you can see Jordan smiling as Frank got slapped and went backstage to cry. Just goes to show what type of person he is, and the only people defending him are the lesibians. Even the gays dudes (marlon and preston) don't like him. 

:lol: because everyone knows Frank is a ***** who initiates confrontation and then breaks out in tears

:smokin to CT and Wes winning, it was long overdue for CT for beasting these challenges for as long as he has and Wes was on a long drought too, I think like 6 years maybe since the Duel?

Cooke and Cara were doing great but damn, that just couldn't get thru the food part. The way Emily and Paula housed that ****, you know they are some freaks.

All I gotta say about Frank is that if you act ike a *****, you get slapped like a *****. About time sometime did something to him, all he does is run his mouth and play the victim, one of the worst RW members ever.

LOL @ CT bullying an Olympic gold medalist

CT acted like a straight up vagina at the reunion..cat was a drunken mess should have got thrown off for the waste of time don't go on the show if you don't want to answer questions

CT acted like a straight up vagina at the reunion..cat was a drunken mess should have got thrown off for the waste of time don't go on the show if you don't want to answer questions
nah dude knew what was up. they did a pretape and he knew what they were going to ask him. they were going to paint him as a womanizer and have diem break down in front of him. dude just protected himself and diem from the humiliation, mosley not being experience enough couldn't figure out how to get himself out of the fire. 

nah dude knew what was up. they did a pretape and he knew what they were going to ask him. they were going to paint him as a womanizer and have diem break down in front of him. dude just protected himself and diem from the humiliation, mosley not being experience enough couldn't figure out how to get himself out of the fire. 

Ding Ding Ding

That line of questioning was pointless seeing as they spent a whole After Show on the subject, so it would have been extremely repetitive and we would have learned nothing we already didn't know. CT's music smarter than people give him credit for.

CT and Wes winning
pimp.gif

Reunion show tho... the best thing was the Knight slapping ***** *** frank
show was a train wreck. people were drunk/high to try to get through it, seem like they were over it. lot of people legitimately hate each other, johnny/wes, the lesbians hate cara, everybody hates frank. it was a bad vibe, no one wanted to share stories or comment on anything.  should of just brought in the entire cast and let it go down 

There was no drama in the final.

Knight did what a lot of people have wanted to do. It was funny seeing him just sit there and not trying to defend himself, where as Emily was. He said he backs up what he says? Oh really?

I'm glad Preston said something. Frank tries to paint himself as a victim. It looked like Frank was upset at Johnny for not defending him.

Frank will eventually **** on Emily and Anessa and they will see what everyone else sees.
laugh.gif
because everyone knows Frank is a ***** who initiates confrontation and then breaks out in tears
What did Preston say, I didn't catch that amidst all the chaos

What did Preston say, I didn't catch that amidst all the chaos

He said something like I'm not going to defend his actions, but let's not act like Frank is innocent in this. Then the Anessa and Emily were about to jump on him, and I think they cut to a commercial or another subject.

CT and Wes winning :pimp:

Reunion show tho... the best thing was the Knight slapping ***** *** frank

show was a train wreck. people were drunk/high to try to get through it, seem like they were over it. lot of people legitimately hate each other, johnny/wes, the lesbians hate cara, everybody hates frank. it was a bad vibe, no one wanted to share stories or comment on anything.  should of just brought in the entire cast and let it go down 
Agreed, the reunion was awkward as hell.

Johnny Moseley was a terrible host, he came off like he was intimidated by Johnny and CT. He had no control of the room whatsoever, I felt like he should have given less 'popular' castmembers like Cara, the rookies, etc more time to explain their experiences instead of letting Johnny CT Diem and Frank run the show.

They should have had Maria Menunous do it, she isn't afraid to get to the bottom of an issue and ask the questions people want to hear.

And who the hell kept clapping for Frank when he was talking? Dude acts like a damn fool on these shows then afterwards tries to give some long-winded bs explanations to make himself look like a saint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom