MTV Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 | Wednesdays at 10/9c

Lil mama in that pic got some major work back there

Y'all peep how da buzz kill has da most attention.
People ain't even mentioning da more lively mamis in da house.
Buzz kill knows what she's doing.
MTV knew those cheeks and that fake accent were gonna get views.
Can't wait to see Theo body his cousin :nerd:

Looks real to me

Her *** is glorious but she wack as hell and she look like the Grinch in the face. She's soft and crying all the time about nothing.

Italian guy had a meltdown over nothing. That **** was weird but move on.

Th ex stripper guy is a cornball. I was dying when she curved him. He was trying mad hard and she kept letting him down politely.

Theo has the potential to be the only real one.

Tyara OD'ing on the makeup in that vid.
mean.gif

Irks me like crazy when girls do that.

Th ex stripper guy is a cornball. I was dying when she curved him. He was trying mad hard and she kept letting him down politely.

From looking at the preview he might have smashed though

That **** his cuz pulled was foul as ****.

His cousin was like you aren't going to the NFL :lol:

Robbie let that cornball Mike get to him. I thought it was corny how they were pressing him to bite Theo's lip just to see a girl naked like they've never seen one before.

Bad Girls club is giving their cast limited access to cell phones this season also. I get it but I don't. Were people able to follow their posts in real time or something? If not what's the point? The shows are filmed months in advance.

Looks like ol girl's accent is fake :lol: I hate to even say it but I think she might be insecure about being dark skin. Her talking about Jordan getting away with **** cuz she's pretty made me >D What Jordan said wasn't even THAT bad for her to be trying to teach her a lesson or whatever. She probably just reminds her of the girl that used to bully her.

When Theo complemented her eyes I was befuddled.

The ex of the black girl gotta be gay. He seemed hurt he couldn't be friends with her brother anymore.

Light skinned broad from GA wack. They all wack for all that talking they're doing. I would have say there quiet.

They got that decomissioned Road Rules RV for these Bad Blood members :lol: :rofl:

I do find it a bit whack how everybody in the house done figured who is gonna show up. Producers ahouldve told ppl take off the location on their damn phones. Actually make up a believable lie if parents and friends are gonna be asked questions.

This dude Mike still manages to a way to be a scumbag this ep. Like not even a prank, nah, just let me take off my shorts and then put your pillow on my nuts and take a pic. The ****?!

Last edited:
This whole episode was weird. Those Bad Blood folks were all in their feelings on that RV. They going into the house pissed off. Producers knew what they were doing giving them liquor on a long road trip.

Theo's cousin seems like a clown. He was trying way too hard. The Kim girl too.

And Mike is trying so hard to get casted on the Challenge. That was just dirty and pointless.

And Robbie had some nerve saying Kim isn't good looking when he has that man looking EX

Last edited:
Yeah that's how you know they coming to cause drama and conflict.

Like they have you thinking they gonna bond like it's RW. The same way the group did the first few days. Even though they know why they're there they decide to bond over the ppl they got problems with :lol: Clowning MaserRobbie, Kim trying to make it sound like it's Tyara with the problem immediately talking about her fake accent, Kassius can't even speak on the foul **** he did so he talking about Theo being his son, other dude looking for sympathy, dude who hates Mike (can't blame him) but seems to be just as douchey, etc.

Its like the haters ball about to move in the house.

Last edited:
Robbie... calls himself "masarobbie" that speaks volumes.

Mike is an absolute clown and I don't believe that dude is 25. He looks like a 40yr old trying to act younger.

Not mad at the females. The one with an accent went into this type of situation way too guarded. You kind of have to open up a bit to get something of this.

The whole Wolfpack howling thing is corny.

Show is entertaining so far, haha.

Mike putting his balls all over Anika's pillow :smh: :x :stoneface:

Dude is too old for that frat boy ish

so is her accent real or nah? lol

or did she try having an american accent in high school to fit in to not get bullied or something

Probably fake. 1st ep she said she grew up all over the place, implying some of that was in England.

Thing is she went to HS in Georgia. That's not where you pick up English accents. So assuming she went there for 4 years its hard to believe she kept the accent especially if she spent even longer living there.

Even if it's fake I'm impressed that she hasn't slipped up and dropped the accent in conversations. It sounds fhe same all the time.

It's fake, her **** was slipping last episode. You could tell **** was suspect when she said she was from all over.

Nicole is back :evil: She got this. Wrong Nicole :smh:

Vaguely recognize these Xplosion season chicks.

Last edited:
^Cara Maria gonna think she has it in the bag, until Nicole from Skeletons shows up :lol:

Oh wait, I knew she was looking a bit more muscular. That's tomboy lesbian Nicole.

I thought that was hot bisexual Nicole.

Skeletons Nicole probably will be a strong competitor though.

How did they find the Britishs girl's bully if it was 6 years ago? I can understand family and ex's but how did she know Tayara is on the show and how did MTV approach her to be on the show with the girl she was mean to in HS?

MasseRobbie's ex looks like some type of snapchat face swap. Bottom half ofher face looks like a man.

Theo's cousin saying only old people/30 year olds say turnt kinda hurt a little. I can't believe I'm old and dated now :rofl: I thought he was as fine as Theo until I saw him with his hair down.

Why do two of the girls keep talking selfies with the cleaning solution? They did it last episode too.

White boys play too much always wanting to put their penis on ****. I agree Mike looks much older than 25.

Last edited:
Kimberly can get all of this but her lower half is awful. No shape. :x

Next week's episode it gonna be dope. MTV left us with the cliffhanger!

How did they find the Britishs girl's bully if it was 6 years ago? I can understand family and ex's but how did she know Tayara is on the show and how did MTV approach her to be on the show with the girl she was mean to in HS?

That Kim chick is a guru on youtube with 100,000+ subscribers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealKimJ/videos

My brother was like ain't that the chick from youtube when he saw her pic

Back
Top Bottom