MTV Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 | Wednesdays at 10/9c

http://www.wnky.com/clip/12835151/soky-spotlight-tya-hookss-campaign-against-bullying

No accent here. Shorty is a nut :lol: I'm aware of people that can turn their accents on and off but she just comes off as seeking attention.

What part of da game is this? :x

And she's advertising da fact that she was on da real world?

Thought it was called The REAL world for a reason?

Bet she ain't even get bully :x :smh:

Probably don't even have any damn family members in da army.

If Theo don't knock out his snake of a cousin in da ep I'm out.

Bout Real world

:smh:

Darrell and Derrick byke. :pimp:

Looking forward to the new season of the challenge.

Last I read they do not have the same producer Justin Booth anymore. They went with a cast favorite who was able to recruit back some OG veterans.

Last I read they do not have the same producer Justin Booth anymore. They went with a cast favorite who was able to recruit back some OG veterans.
Nice. :pimp: they need some OGs byke like Brad... Kenny/Evan....

Veronica :evil: can't believe her old *** let Evan smash :lol:

Last edited:
Bring byke Cooke and Laurel too :evil:

Maybe do another fresh meat season that way we can infuse some more talent into the challenge instead of these AYTO flunkies

Last edited:
Nice. :pimp: they need some OGs byke like Brad... Kenny/Evan....

Brad I heard wants to come back. I wouldn't doubt a return they are probably going to do something big for challenge 30 (season after this upcoming one).

Kenny and Evan though are unfortunately banned (I think) from that incident with crazy Tonya.

signs are pointing to Laurel being on this challenge but its not confirmed yet..some type of twist with challengers and champions.

Last edited:
Brad I heard wants to come back. I wouldn't doubt a return they are probably going to do something big for challenge 30 (season after this upcoming one).

Kenny and Evan though are unfortunstely banned (I think) from that incident with crazy Tonya.
Yup. Toothbrush in the Coochie. Was hoping the new producer can bring em byke even with the ban

Never heard the full story with Evan and Kenny. Those dudes were so boss. Bananas was Beta back then :lol:

Kenny and Evan though are unfortunstely banned (I think) from that incident with crazy Tonya.

signs are pointing to Laurel being on this challenge but its not confirmed yet..some type of twist with challengers and champions.
I miss teams as a vs each other. I would hate for the new season to be battle of the sexes. :x these male/female teams need to chill too

A challengers vs champions sound good. They should do a duel type challenge (singles) or inferno/gauntlet type teaming or cutthroat (captain) picks teams

Last edited:
Right. It hasn't been said publicly that they are but it doesnt look likely that they will be.

Last edited:
I dont know anybody you guys talking about for the challenge but I know who that is, Coral, lol.

She still look good if that pic is recent

Coral is 37 now. She ain't going back :lol:

She's probably demand a guaranteed 50k fee just for participating.

Last edited:
Coral is 37 now. She ain't going back :lol:

She's probably demand a guaranteed 50k fee just for participating.

I'm pretty sure Darrell/Derrick/Shane are around that age too. That appearance check must be fat if they got Darrell to come back and leave his kids :lol:.

I wouldn't doubt them trying to get Coral back next season :lol:.

I remember this season back in the day, and both of these dudes about to get back on :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom