MTV Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 | Wednesdays at 10/9c

Mike has to be the worse castmember of all time, no bro code. Just a scumbag, I remember the issues with Amanda on ayto. Katrina wants some of peter before his sister hits it, these sisters destined to do hardcore movies in the future. I can't wait.

Theo and kass stories make no sense both lying or acting extra for the camera. Lol, Theo said he was going to make the league as a qb from Indiana state. Indiana state really? ESPNu has him listed as a safety.

lmao the cast members so whack.
Katrina acting all bossy-is super annoying (shes one of the worst people on this show).
Mike is just whack.
Two of the homies have kids and feel sad for leaving them. Do they really?!
Theo should be more mad at Kass for ruining his college scholarship than his shot at the NFL-he was playing like D2...
Oh yeah and the chick with the fake British accent wth!

Kass weak as **** for crying day two in the house. **** is wrong with these fools. Day TWO?!?!!?!
I try not to be too specific on stuff like that cuz with editing we really don't know how long they been in the house. Ep 2 of them being in the house could be day 6 for how long they been living there.

He still soft for crying though.

Theo getting tired with the whole NFL ****. Episode one he said he was a backup and the following year he was supposed to start. I understand he could have a huge year and go to the league but now he acting like **** was guaranteed. He didn't say that earlier.
I was thinking this before they even showed Kass. Like there was no guarantee. At least show some videos of how good Theo is but since he talked about it more I can get how it hurts he ain't even get the chance to try.

Cuz even ending up being a backup in the league is way better than where he at now. He probably gonna be spending the next 10 years competing against Johnny Backpack and other douchebags for 50k in the challenges.

If youre that good, the pros will find you... Theo is a clown and so is his cousin. Dudes sad they left their kids? Lmao, please... no one forced them to show up on national tv and embarrass themselves. This cast is full of dweebs. All Robbie does is speak in cliches and say we are a family... how? y'all been roommates for 3 days.

Show is pretty funny

Just got around to watching the 4th episode (the one where Theo said he was gonna eat Tyara's booty).

Jordan dances like a freak. Love it. She has a Lisa Turtle thing going on in some scenes though. She needs to go natural with the hair.

Robbie is so lame I don't know how the rest of the roomies can go out on the town with him.

Mike has no game.

When I heard he wasn't even a starter yet, the NFL talk got old to me. He mentions it multiple times. Mr Randy Moss.

Will is a *****. She basically said said she needs a dude who isn't a *****.

Mike, them and us? Her sister? I hate that Jordan deals with that dude.

Kassius being upset because Mike is dancing? Him crying all the time. :smh:

lmao the cast members so whack.
Katrina acting all bossy-is super annoying (shes one of the worst people on this show).
Mike is just whack.
Two of the homies have kids and feel sad for leaving them. Do they really?!
Theo should be more mad at Kass for ruining his college scholarship than his shot at the NFL-he was playing like D2...
Oh yeah and the chick with the fake British accent wth!

Kassius said I don't stay with my kid, but I take of him. Congrats to doing what you should be doing.

The sisters are so annoying. Being stuck around sisters that don't get along is the worst. Two women with the sibling relationship mixed in is a recipe for disaster. I'm still confused on their relationship and what's wrong with it. Their beef is super intense but really immature at the same time. :lo They also have annoying voices. Remind me of a coworker I was cool with. She was a sweetheart but her cadence when talking was irritating.

Robbie is what I think a stereotypical northeast Italian man is like. Can't do anything for himself cuz the women in his family baby him. He's probably a really nice guy but he has too many feelings.

Jordan's friend was a upset about something she never really voiced but I'm glad they both see where they went wrong and hopefully can bounce back.

Anika's ex smashing "thick *******" :rolleyes

Watching people on tv sit on beds in their outside clothes makes me cringe.

Guess Anika's ex just sweet with some sugar in his tank.
He was putting on for the camera trying to look cool :smh:

Katrina is such a cock block, Peter Pan is a cornball but let your sister be a thot

Creepy being so mad at your sister for not cuddling with you, Wypipo :smh:

Orlana was foul trying to make Jordan seem unsympathetic about depression

Peter Pan seems sweet too and he's literally a pint sized version if Mike. His confessionals about Anna give off that domestic violence potential vibe

OMG those were the most hideous women ever brought into a Real World house by a cast member. Willy from Philly :smh:

Last edited:
Katrina is such an annoying *****.

Acting like her sister can't have a social life and be with a dude. She don't got a **** bit acting like her sister is there solely to spend time with her. It's ridiculous.

Don't blame Peter for immediately moving on to the next chick.

Peter just seems a little ***** made. Just a little. Like he aint trying to crank up the douche levels and berate a female like Mike :lol: So he just tasking that verbal abuse cuz he just trying to smash.

I don't even want to touch the Orlana situation. When it comes to sucide attempts and depression those ppl take things way differently. To me she blew that whole snapchat with a boy you like out of proportion.

Maybe Will was fronting for tv. We shall see. It's be a different thing had he got it in with 2 thick chicks (no matter how busted) while the rest were out. Could say he set it up late on purpose though.

Last edited:
What type of papi runs around tickling other papis :x

Bout " you better take those pants off " :x

"Make America gay again" :x

Ol boy can't dress himself :x

Next boy running from two camera thirsty dtf mamis :x

Finally Mike, almost had to put ol boy in da :x category.

Theo spent all this time dealing with fake accents nonsense to get friend zoned? :x

Done with this.

Watching people on tv sit on beds in their outside clothes makes me cringe.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

The two sisters are wack as ****. Mad weird how they act.

Peter is a broad. He seems hurt and now just wants attention from somebody. He's a sucka. Trying to cuddle and have feelings. What a *****.

Willy from Philly is a homo. Don't care what anyone says. All that **** screamed fake. Broads looked uninterested and so did he. Just trying to be cool for the camera. YOU'RE A GAY, MY GUY.

Last edited:
Will made himself look even more lame inviting the chick from the club but being scared of the roommates seeing him.

Asking the producer to tell them to leave :rofl:

Peter was tripping in that confessional.

Theo :stoneface:

Better looking women in the house and you tripping off the crazy broad :lol:

Willy from Philly got a fat fetish :rofl:

Anika had to be so ashammed watching tonight's episode :lol:

I think he just diving into whatever was available for him. You saw how homie was trying to get rid of them before anybody saw them. I just feel bad for the chicks having their faces exposed on national TV. Which one was he supposed to be knocking off though?

Nah you got to tale the L and just rub one out. Now that footage is FOREVER :rofl:

The husky one was ready to beat him up cause he wouldn't let them in the crib. They wanted to be in the Real World house so bad

Theo's spiel about Kassius ruining his NFL prospects is getting old.

You'd think this dude was destined to be a first round pick the way he's always talking about it.

Mike is the epitome of lame as is his dude Peter. 

Kassius and Will are just weird. All that mouth Kassius had on the RV heading to the house all he's done is cry nonstop.

Orlana is 
pimp.gif

They still haven't broach the issue between Tyara and Kim. They've pretty much ignored each other.

Kinda' mad Mike got under the covers with Jordan. She claims they didn't have sex but Mike is a corn and doesn't deserve Jordan. >:

She said they didn't have sex then but they had sex later at a different time and somewhere else in the house.

Last edited:
Is it me or does that dude Mike look way older than 25?

And I can't hate on him for getting Jordan's cheeks. Some of you guys just put her on a pedestal and projected your ideals on to her. She's basic and likes lame dudes....

Back
Top Bottom