MTV Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 | Wednesdays at 10/9c

Will is definitely sweet. He was gliding all over that loft being mad feminine. He talked all that crazy mess only to ignore her when she showed up.

Okay, I see it :lol: Something a bit off with how he acting.

She gon be like

CsSbwfQVYAAOEBJ.jpg

If she find out her bro was smashing.

Last edited:
Anika ex Will

i really think / thought they might reveal that he and her brother had something going on

:rofl:

Will is definitely sweet. He was gliding all over that loft being mad feminine. He talked all that crazy mess only to ignore her when she showed up.

It threw me off when they revealed what happen to them. I was wondering why he's the butt hurt one when she's the one who should be upset at him.

Which dude y'all think is sweet? Anika's ex or Theo's cousin? :lol:

Theo's cousin

None of the new guys come off gay but Anika's ex is really weird for talking all that **** in the van then acts like he can't see her when they get in the house. And has the nerve to act that way after having a whole *** baby. ****** are weirdos.

That he had a baby on the side was a real bomb :lol:

He got some nerve to act like a victim in anyway.

Plus that silent treatment was weird as ****.

Really was't expecting that.

Dude lame as hell for being mad at her when he the one that F'd up.

And was still coming by to kick it with her family. The ******* nerve of him to be hurt :rolleyes

That's because him and her bro smashing on the low. Son mad feminine

Will stayed home from a night out to color in his coloring book and clean out the fridge. Zest levels are through the roof with that one.

These deadbeats left their kids at home to come be petty on television

Last edited:
Reactions: God
When anika got them lil cheeks from? :nerd:

Ol boy ran outta da room once she said she didn't have a lollipop for him to suck on like a thot ***** :x :smh:

Jordan lil dance scene :evil:

This theo nonsense is trash. Need to just body that pos and let his kid find a new father figure.

Bout "whatever happened, happened" :smh:

Kassisus is so terry cloth. Marshmellow *** *****. Type of dude don't want to admit he d****** up and how wrong he is. Just want to skip it to the get over it part.

Mike still simping to no success.

Peter :smh: :lol: Katrina called him ******** I'm back king to think he is the way he's looking to get booed up with her sis.

Anoka just need to smash somebody else. Too bad I ain't there. This lame ex is such a clown.

Did I miss when Tya made up with Kim? Girls night out and no problems.

Last edited:
These two bum *** ****** bonding over leaving their kids to bother people on tv who want nothing to do with them. You crying on tv about money when you didn't have to be on the show.

Will is a weirdo. Something isn't right with him. Maybe he is gay.

I just want to lick Theo's teeth.

Kassius crying really surprised me. Seems like one of the negroes that think they kings and run the game. Even G's cry. :lol:

I don't like Mike & Rome. They both corny as hell.

why Cass act like someone suppose to care that you blood if you were the direct cause of ruining someone's career

why Cass act like someone suppose to care that you blood if you were the direct cause of ruining someone's career

and he wont admit its his fault how much he ****ed over Theo's life and career he could have had

Last edited:
Kass weak as **** for crying day two in the house. **** is wrong with these fools. Day TWO?!?!!?!

Theo getting tired with the whole NFL ****. Episode one he said he was a backup and the following year he was supposed to start. I understand he could have a huge year and go to the league but now he acting like **** was guaranteed. He didn't say that earlier.

Kassius man :lol: dude desperate to get back right with Theo but won't admit to anything or even say sorry

But then at any second says it's whatever to him if they get cool again & this up Theo :rofl:

Kass weak as **** for crying day two in the house. **** is wrong with these fools. Day TWO?!?!!?!

Theo getting tired with the whole NFL ****. Episode one he said he was a backup and the following year he was supposed to start. I understand he could have a huge year and go to the league but now he acting like **** was guaranteed. He didn't say that earlier.
Yea that **** annoying. He acting like the whole roster got signed to contracts.

Yea not sure if I'll keep watching. While Cass story doesn't add up it seems like Theo isn't telling the whole truth either. And lol at Cass saying he didn't think Theo would be in the league if not for the incident.

Funny how they went to Shelter, was just there few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom