MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

laugh.gif
 @ the twins

I find it hilarious that Abram refers to Bananas as John/Jon.

Why did Corey and his crew feel like Aneesa owed them something? And why the hell did she feel bad about it? She just cussed him out in last wk's episode.

the twins with officially the biggest fail in challenge history lmao

The all-time fail for me is Evan trying to get rid of CT in Rivals. He was really feelin' himself so he threw the challenge to go into the elimination, knowing everyone would vote for CT. Nehemiah was SO mad. He was like "bro, what are you doing?" Then, they got smoked in the elimination because Evan's fat *** couldn't even do it.

Haven't seen Abram on these a while but I don't remember him disliking Johnny so much, him picking on Cara in the past must have added some fuel.

The twins are idiots and screwed themselves but they are entertaining, need more people to not follow behind Johnny and the vets.

All that **** Johnny gave Sarah last season and he says Nany's name, scumbag. It's not even like your vote would've made a difference, just say Jenna and keep your friendship and future alliance intact.

Brianna describing Abram as a pitbull was spot on.

:lol:  @ the twins

Why did Corey and his crew feel like Aneesa owed them something? And why the hell did she feel bad about it? She just cussed him out in last wk's episode.

He was cast as "John" on his original RW season, and created the Johnny Bananas persona later. I think Abram knows him as "John" first, and Bananas second.

laugh.gif
 @ the twins

He was cast as "John" on his original RW season, and created the Johnny Bananas persona later. I think Abram knows him as "John" first, and Bananas second.
Geez..its been so long i dont even remember which RW season Bananas was on lol

And just like that... all the latinos are gone. I was loving the twins talking that good ****. It's like a lost art on this show now.

Aneesa is a slug. She needs to retire... she has no passion for the game. Always one of the worst athletes. Now they got her picking fights with these younger kids. It's a bad look.

The first episode I watch of the season and I see the biggest fail of all time smh

Everybody is hype off the CT shot (so am I) but nobody noticed unlike the rest his partner wasn't a relative but Zach :lol: So unless they about to reveal they're long lost distant cousins that's an unfair team.

Everybody is hype off the CT shot (so am I) but nobody noticed unlike the rest his partner wasn't a relative but Zach
laugh.gif
So unless they about to reveal they're long lost distant cousins that's an unfair team.
Probably an elimination appearance of some type similar to when Bananas got backpacked.

Everybody is hype off the CT shot (so am I) but nobody noticed unlike the rest his partner wasn't a relative but Zach :lol: So unless they about to reveal they're long lost distant cousins that's an unfair team.

I think his partner might be Diem's sister, I'm not sure tho.

Or maybe he's just showing up for the Johnny Bananas backpack part 2? :nerd:

They also showed CT catching a body at the bar. Looks like he is in the game for good.

the twins with officially the biggest fail in challenge history lmao
The all-time fail for me is Evan trying to get rid of CT in Rivals. He was really feelin' himself so he threw the challenge to go into the elimination, knowing everyone would vote for CT. Nehemiah was SO mad. He was like "bro, what are you doing?" Then, they got smoked in the elimination because Evan's fat *** couldn't even do it.
I remember this.
laugh.gif

So much fail from the twins.

Giving Dario's around the world a bad name.
mean.gif

They also showed CT catching a body at the bar. Looks like he is in the game for good.

CT was throwing hands with Johns cousin.
Looked more playful than an actual fight though.

Also there was a scene after Kelly Anne and Aneesas argument where the girls were getting on the bus.
Couldn't tell if it was Jenna or her cousin but that *** was looking insane.
I can't be the only one that noticed this.

CT is on the show with Diem's sister. I'm kind of confused by Zach's role though. Reports said he just showed up, but he looks ready to compete in something, so who knows.

All that **** Johnny gave Sarah last season and he says Nany's name, scumbag. It's not even like your vote would've made a difference, just say Jenna and keep your friendship and future alliance intact.
They way the producers of the show kept bigging up Bananas & Nany's supposed fling in the past and all the attention Nany got last season talking about how much she still crushing on Bananas, I believe dude when he said that he threw Nany under the bus to bury any suspicions his Olympian girl back home had about whether Nany's Bananas-envy was a two way street.

Last edited:
Bananas is Bananas.
He really made a career out of this more than anybody, and he treats it as such, and is successful in turn.

He gives no dambs, let's eat that check

Back
Top Bottom