MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

Key West with Svetlana and Janelle :evil:

:pimp: That russian cutie kept me watching the Real World for at least one more season.

Yo, I was wondering what happened to Svetlana / Fitz since she's only been on one challenge. A few months back I googled her and she still looks good but saw a bunch of stories about her being strung out and a drug addict. SMH.

Last edited:
when did they add another member to the house?

whose bloodline is this?
That's Nicole without the contacts and Bondo on her face
laugh.gif

nah this is nicole

View media item 1851423
12071149_1671423043139313_523477346_n.jpg

11240707_1798484427044940_794354002_n.jpg

idk why mtv just has contestants coming and going so randomly this season.

although this new girl does seem to be quite friendly with nicole, even has a couple pics of herself on nicoles gram page

12362229_530451787118350_236128605_n.jpg

people just share da social media pages all willy nilly nowadays

Last edited:
Yo, I was wondering what happened to Svetlana / Fitz since she's only been on one challenge. A few months back I googled her and she still looks good but saw a bunch of stories about her being strung out and a drug addict. SMH.

Yeah, I hope that's not true. My searches brought me to her being some kind of "artist" these days. Her art was horrible, so...I hope it's not true. But, then I found this a while back.

Skip to around 3:22

]

Oh ****.

I had saw the other unedited when he was chasing him all around.

When it aired the punch to the face had music and **** cluttering it so you didn't hear how cleanly CT rocked Adam's jaw :smh: :wow:

I've never seen this uncut version before. Awesome!

There are a handful of unedited videos from The Challenge on YouTube. It's kind of weird. Also, it really makes you appreciate the editing process. However, the video I wish was still on YT is the unedited Bananas Backpack. The TV version doesn't even do justice to how dominant CT was in that moment.

When Dunbar is in between the both of them and Adam throws a haymaker and hit him instead of CT
laugh.gif

I avoid those Vevmo threads like the plague. It's a good forum for any info regarding the Challenge (especially the new casts when they start filming), but I stay out of those spoiler threads.

Those vevmo forum members are very dedicated to The Challenge.

Makes NT seem amateurish since the guys over there are all on their NT detective steez on a weekly basis tracking the progress of eliminations.

ron jeremy could've tried a little harder to get her in a flick, there's no way he didn't ask.

bruh did ya'll see Abe in the aftershow commercial in between the show :lol: :lol: LOL. my man is crazy

Back
Top Bottom