MTV's The Challenge

Didn't do that the season Big Easy was layed out and his team was yelling at him. :lol:

A lot of seasons were big teams. Battle of the Sexes, The Island, etc.

I remember that one you're talking about though. Mans was having a heat stroke and they were screaming at him :lol:

In subsequent seasons they realized what a liability Big E was and always tried to clip him off.

The finals exposing someone and then them basically having a scarlett letter until they prove otherwise :lol:

I want to say Big Easy eventually proved himself in a final and didn't gas out or suffer injury even though everyone thought he would.

The finals exposing someone and then them basically having a scarlett letter until they prove otherwise :lol:

I want to say Big Easy eventually proved himself in a final and didn't gas out or suffer injury even though everyone thought he would.

And you would be incorrect!

Big Easy never made it back to a Final. He only did 3 more seasons after the Gauntlet 3. Duel 2, Cutthroat and Battle of the Seasons 2.

The most impressive thing he did was completely smoke an undersized Wes in Hall Brawl.

And you would be incorrect!

Big Easy never made it back to a Final. He only did 3 more seasons after the Gauntlet 3. Duel 2, Cutthroat and Battle of the Seasons 2.

The most impressive thing he did was completely smoke an undersized Wes in Hall Brawl.
I must be thinking about eliminations then.

I remember when Laurel roasted him and dude cried I felt bad for him.

Always wondered if Ty coming at Laurel sideways before Adam punched him some sort of revenge for that. It was the very next season. And Ty was Big Easy's teammate on that previous season.

Always wondered if Ty coming at Laurel sideways before Adam punched him some sort of revenge for that. It was the very next season. And Ty was Big Easy's teammate on that previous season.
She was drunk and called dude a fat slob or something. :lol:

I'd also say late Aug to early Sept. Really curious about the format but as I already know the cast that's about all the spoilers I'll look into before it starts.

Ty used to come at somebody every season dude was a troll lol.

Season is done filming per Reddit. Hopefully late August, early September release?

Also, Ex on the Beach season 3 tonight. Devin is on it with Marie.

Ex on the beach is always a good watch

Geles packed on the lbs but damn her ******* was falling out every time she was on camera.

Ex on the beach is always a good watch

Geles packed on the lbs but damn her ******* was falling out every time she was on camera.

Yeah, those ******* were trying to make an appearance every chance they could. If she was just a tad bit skinnier lol

What the did Aubrey O’Day do to her face?
Been that way for a while. A true shame.

When she got desperate with her failing solo career and the attempt to put the group back together she started messng with her face. Started saying questionable **** about Puff.

Now she's pretty sad. Messed with Trump's son, fell in love, got dumped.

Back
Top Bottom