MTV's The Challenge

Rogan is mad insecure over his second challenge where he skated by and did no eliminations :lol:

Let them vote you in. Maybe those guys turn on Fessy. You dont have to keep proving yourself once you're in the final man :lol:

I didnt realize the # of boys and girls were uneven.

Autocorrect dont know about a Fessy

Last edited:
****. Just turned this on from my dvr and it’s ****ing glitching. Looks like I won’t be watching. Smh.

Bananas winning it seems no surprise but that elimination twist was good.

im sure this challenge was very hard cause of the cold but compared to other challenges it was not exciting, bunch of walking up a mountain in the snow, one math problem, no food challenge

^^^^ Just realize there wasn't a food challenge, nor a everyone standing up all night challenge either.

Last edited:
****. Just turned this on from my dvr and it’s ****ing glitching. Looks like I won’t be watching. Smh.
Bro my joint did that last week.
Had to watch it way late.
You know MTV doesn't do reruns or Encores until a mch later. WHenever they feel like it I think........

So it wasn't the hardest FINAL in Challenge HISTORY?
Glad to hear no FOOD or Standing for 98hours.
**** got old 5 years ago.

[color]^^^^ Just realize there wasn't a food challenge, nor a everyone standing up all night challenge either.[/color]
I feel like they were gonna do the standing all night for the losers but it got too cold.

Cuz out the blue they just tell Fessy and Kyle they can go inside after like 5 hours.

Jenny, just in case you’re lurking...

I'm probably smashing UK Jenny.

9F922BDB-3960-4336-B025-FB29500F5FB7.gif

I just spoiled it for myself. Planned on watching after the UFC but scrolled IG like a moron and saw that Bananas got it :smh:

Bananas winning it seems no surprise but that elimination twist was good.

im sure this challenge was very hard cause of the cold but compared to other challenges it was not exciting, bunch of walking up a mountain in the snow, one math problem, no food challenge
Yah. I done harder stuff than this final. In my younger days though. I still think it wouldn’t be to tough for me now, especially for money. :lol:

Bro my joint did that last week.
Had to watch it way late.
You know MTV doesn't do reruns or Encores until a mch later. WHenever they feel like it I think........
Fixed itself about ten minutes in thankfully.

I still think they should just have them do like a 100ish mile ultra through the mountains like the hard rock or something. Throw in some orienteering and a few challenge checkpoints. That’d be a real ****in killer.

Lots of 90s music this episode and season too. :lol:

Was happy John got that 7th ring. Still one of the GOATS.

But that final was underwhelming. Every year they say it's the toughest one but this one was underwhelming. I get its tough in the snow but damn, they just gave up on the skies and then the last part was one math problem and cross country ski to the end.

Back
Top Bottom