MTV's The Challenge

Tony is a lame and hope he get washed in the final, why would you not put in Zach? Hope Leroy finally wins one
He wanted to initially, but he was outnumbered. The girls both wanted to save Zach. Tony has actually played a really solid game all along. Can't fault him for throwing Leroy in either, although I think the reasoning he gave was BS. Leroy was going to be working with Bananas against Tony anyways in future seasons and Kyle would seemingly be easier to beat in a final.

At least Zach actually performs.
Tony's acting like a cocky *** ***** all season long when he hasn't done anything on Challenge's other than disgrace his daughter

Reactions: God
That’s her ex-boyfriend, he was also on AYTO Season 3

On a final like that, you can walk through just a sprained ankle.

Stop crying Andy ****.

Tony & Zach are some ****!

Kinda sucks if you can only take one torch at a time. Thats gonna make it tiring with like 20 torches.

Zach a *****. Out of nowhere talking about Leroy is his vendetta. WHEN & HOW SWAY?!

How you sprain your ankle on this not active barely physical part of the finale? :lol:

For 300k I would've walked it off, made it worse, and skipped the next challenge or two if I had to.

Man they made Backpack a blackjack dealer for real :lol:

Kyle with the shocking performance.

Last edited:
Which ever producer put this Final together needs to get fired?

Easily the dumbest/easiest final this show has ever had. They ran what 3/4 miles total? Throw in playing some cards and carrying some ******* sticks in the woods? That **** was EASY.

Also why tf does Cara get to start the puzzle at the same time as Zach and ahead of Kyle when they both destroyed her in the first leg? Bring in mercenaries just to deal cards? :lol:

Last edited:
Nah running 5 miles on a muddy trail isn’t easy at all. This just wasn’t an absurd 2 day Final we’ve grown accustom to.

Worst Final Ever is still the Gauntlet 2. Roti Eating contest decided the winner.

Leroy let me down, dude had the lead heading into the final stage. Dude let kyle outrun him towards second place. What a waste of a mercenaries. Didn't help the cards they drew were as AF too guess. All that to end on a memory puzzle.

And tony got his, karma a *****. The stealing leroys stick plan backfired.

Ain't no places.

There were 8, Nicole left due to a sprained ankle, they were told that only 4 make it to the last stage and only one person wins. 7 then turned in to 4; Zach, Cara, Kyle, and Kailah. The thing with this finale is at certain stages you had to wait for other ppl to complete a task. Wasn't a timed finale but a race to whoever was first at each stage. The waiting tended to even things up for the start of the next stage.

From the very beginning, Tony was in last place somehow and Kyle got out to a crazy lead. Leroy was in 2nd and had a shot at 1st but was too gassed. Cara had a steady lead the entire time while Kailah and Kam were tied for last for the girls.

They showed no winner in the end but Zach and Cara seemed to be ahead with the puzzle as the final challenge.

They'll announce the sole winner next week live.

Oh he's definitely not finishing in the TOP 3.
LeRoy broke that spoiler on the recap, MTV should have edited that out, LeRoy said "I made a promise to Banana's that I wouldn't let you win any money so...we will se what happens"
Yea TOny isn't winning ish.

That color puzzle.
It had 9 rows and 7 colors.
I would have made 10 trips, the first 9 would be 1 trip for each color.
10th trip to check the math
Like if blue is in the 3 and 6th column in row 1
Blue is in the 1st column in row 2, 8th column in row 3 etc etc.
SO the first trip I'd be thinking a 9digit number like 3618 yada yada

Man, even that osunds hard. Insanity.

I thought about it and I would try to go across or down by letter.

So if its blue, green, red, yellow, etc. I would've been trying to repeat BGRYRBGBY over and over as I ran back.

Thing is to me thats still a lot of trips. Kinda wish they didn't edit how long some of that is. Zach and Cara suddenly being off by one color was crazy to me :lol:

I really hate how they've decided not to reveal the winner until the reunion again. Final challenge was decent but not great. Feel like they could have had the mercenaries do something physical at least and also make the challenge into one big part with a puzzle included or point based to make it fair for both sexes.

I thought about it and I would try to go across or down by letter.

So if its blue, green, red, yellow, etc. I would've been trying to repeat BGRYRBGBY over and over as I ran back.

Thing is to me thats still a lot of trips. Kinda wish they didn't edit how long some of that is. Zach and Cara suddenly being off by one color was crazy to me :lol:
That seems an easier way(maybe :lol:). Going with the bgroyobpr for blue green red orange yellow orange blue green red etc........tough

The puzzle was the only way to make it even for the boys and girls.

They’re not revealing the winner until the second part of the Reunion. I couldn’t wait that long.

Cara Maria is your winner!

1. Cara Maria - $378,750
2. Zach - $72,125
3. Kyle - $20,625
4. Kailah - $25,625

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom