MTV's The Challenge

I thought Kam's first hand was a 8 or a 10. I can't remember, all I know is I couldn't believe she went higher when she said that. SMH, that killed her.

Just clicked the spoiler, damn. That's wild.

Thanks for the spoiler. I expected either of the top 2 to win. If they insist on having the winner not revealed until the second part of the reunion I'm sure most people won't mind a spoiler after the final.

At the stage with the pegs, it made it even harder for the third place person to even attempt a comeback at this point because you had to wait for the fourth place person at that point until you can start the stage. Another reason how tony got so far back.

I'm thinking man the next stage is gonna be wild since only four of them will make it, then come to find out it's a memory puzzle.

Yea how did cara get 30'second head start and kyle didn't since he finished second in the first stage. But they were on even playing fields for the puzzle.

They definitely goofed putting that final together. Made no sense. I like the ones that are combination of boating, swimming, running, climbing, puzzles, eating, mental.

I didn't like the high/low game either. You're basically screwing someone over based off of pure chance. When it comes to the final, the winner should be decided based on performance alone.

They really need the ratings
The puzzle was the only way to make it even for the boys and girls.

They’re not revealing the winner until the second part of the Reunion. I couldn’t wait that long.

Cara Maria is your winner!

1. Cara Maria - $378,750
2. Zach - $72,125
3. Kyle - $20,625
4. Kailah - $25,625
That money for the other 3 was money they already had in their bank?

Yea the four that made it got to keep the money they earned in the bank on top of their finish. The winner got the remaining money that was left over from the eliminated contestants and 150 k

Since we're all generally mixed at best with the this finale, what final challenge was the best in the show's history?

I'd probably have to think longer but the one that comes to mind first is the OG Rivals.

In fairness to Zach, he was near death and submerged in freezing water minutes before that. That drastic temperature change couldn’t have been good for his body

CT yelling at big easy was hilarious.
I miss big team challenges like that.
Was the one where Zach gassed the one where they had to hold up that stone latch while their partner did the puzzle

The one that almost killed big easy as everybody was yelling at him for being fat was pretty memorable as well.
Funny enough that's the one where they threw Johnny into elimination early and he ended up losing. If they put big easy in and he ended up losing the vets would have easily won the final as they had completed the final with every member except big easy well ahead of the rookies.

Back
Top Bottom