MTV's The Challenge

Tyson going off...

Will read later but it did feel like that last Sudoku thing screwed over many people. It was kind of satisfying seeing Angela and Tyson both not win though as they thought they were running the game all season. Would definitely like to see them in regular seasons though moving forward.

Also, so is the winner of this upcoming season 38 not going to be included in this World Challenge Champion deal? It's seems they won't be and so lame if that is the case.

It's also kind of strange that in the final they weren't given a set period of time and if they couldn't finish they would be allowed to "time out" and just move on like so many previous finals formats allowed. Tyson's definitely won't be the last Challenger to get screwed by production in a final or other part of the competition.

It's also kind of strange that in the final they weren't given a set period of time and if they couldn't finish they would be allowed to "time out" and just move on like so many previous finals formats allowed. Tyson's definitely won't be the last Challenger to get screwed by production in a final or other part of the competition.
Seemed like production randomly decided which stages had timeouts and which didn’t. Challenge isn’t a fair competition, it’s just entertainment. I don’t even believe the dailies aren’t rigged most of the time, not like we ever see them in anything close to chronological real time.

That finale was......something.

Desi bae getting DQ'd sucked.

Angela worked herself into a shoot but shouldn't the producers have let her know that she had to at least attempt it.

Danny won so hopefully he finally stop talking about damned Kiki. :lol: :smh:

Lot of storylines this coming season, Tori and Jordan on the same season after their engagement was broken off while ago, Jordan and Turbo on the same season after their previous rift, Bananas and Devin rivalry (or lack thereof lol). Let's hope Nany doesn't bring up how she deserves to win for just showing up so many times smh (but yea its almost a given at this point). Kind of disappointed Michelle is the only returner from season 37. There were many people I'd like to have seen come back, hopefully they haven't closed the book and some return for 39.

Let's hope Nany doesn't bring up how she deserves to win for just showing up so many times smh (but yea its almost a given at this point).

Come on now, you know the Nany Special™ is coming.

Suprised Jordan pulling up with Anessa (ugh) thought for sure it would be Nia.

Maybe they had a falling out?

Looking at the inital teams I would say that Bananas would the odds on favorite but don't think he could even overcome being saddled with Nany.

Which Angela? They had one from some show called Ex in the Beach on a Challenge. Fake **** fake lips probably fake ***

MV5BZGE3M2Y5NzEtN2VjYy00OThiLWFlZDAtMjVkZDljYzliMmFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1NTg0MTk1._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I once thought I’d be watching Challenge well in to my 90’s, or until they stopped making them.
One day soon I’m going to finally take a Vacation and my Lady is going to Leave me because I did nothing for 5days except watch the Challenge

Back
Top Bottom