MTV's The Challenge

Still can’t believe they didn’t give them or offer any protection. Olivia and Horacio should be back for the next 2-3 seasons. Good competitors and I want to see Horacio’s political game develop since they can’t use the rookie card on him anymore.

PSA: Inferno III is now streaming on Paramount+. Weird season that started with CT's first DQ (punched Davis on the first night).
My wife and I got into the Challenge during War of the Worlds. We started watching since then and eventually got Paramount+ and devoured all the available previous seasons. We just started Inferno III tonight as this was one of the seasons we haven’t seen and I absolutely HATE the 30 min ep format. I forgot how much I don’t like this format. Still finishing the season though

Paramount+ and devoured all the available previous seasons.
I really didn't need to know this. Between school and Paramount+ I might not ever leave the house. Already been going down memory lane watching 21 Jump Street reruns on Peacock.

I really didn't need to know this. Between school and Paramount+ I might not ever leave the house. Already been going down memory lane watching 21 Jump Street reruns on Peacock.
Up to dirty 30 right now on my rewatch.
Things I forgot/didn’t catch at first. Ct and laurel. Jordan and laurel. Cara Maria and Darrell. Laurel brought Cara Maria out her shell and basically taught her to defend herself in the house. I could see why they still have problems today. They legit had a sister thing going on. Diem was playing games with ct but ct was the bad guy?? Bananas was treated like a complete punk his first 2-3 seasons and it’s why he’s like that to all the rookies now. Emily was a beast and I genuinely believe she was just socially not aware because she was raised in a cult when she did the black face and hope they ask her to come back. Caras forced Boston accent on bloodlines :lol:. This new season is basically bloodlines 2.0 with friends instead of family. Same pairs format then split into teams against that pair then put back together for the last few challenges and final. The island, Bloodlines and battle of the seasons are the worst seasons.

Last edited:
Up to dirty 30 right now on my rewatch.
Things I forgot/didn’t catch at first. Ct and laurel. Jordan and laurel. Cara Maria and Darrell. Laurel brought Cara Maria out her shell and basically taught her to defend herself in the house. I could see what they still have problems today. They legit had a sister thing going on. Diem was playing games with ct but ct was the bad guy?? Bananas was treated like a complete punk his first 2-3 seasons and it’s why he’s like that to all the rookies now. Emily was a beast and I genuinely believe she was just socially not aware because she was raised in a cult when she did the black face and hope they ask her to come back. Caras forced Boston accent on bloodlines :lol:. This new season is basically bloodlines 2.0 with friends instead of family. Same pairs format then split into teams agains that pair then put back together for the last few challenges and final. The island, Bloodlines and battle of the seasons are the worst seasons.
The island? really? one of the worst seasons...it's been a while since I saw that season but I thought that was decent. might need to re watch.

The Island is definitely my least favorite season since they started doing eliminations (early iterations of The Challenge with voting and/or no eliminations are separate imo). I thought Bloodlines was ok and same with BOTS.

I have a spot for Invasions and Dirty 30 as they are the two that really got me back into the show after not watching much since Fresh Meat before those.

The Island is definitely my least favorite season since they started doing eliminations (early iterations of The Challenge with voting and/or no eliminations are separate imo). I thought Bloodlines was ok and same with BOTS.

I have a spot for Invasions and Dirty 30 as they are the two that really got me back into the show after not watching much since Fresh Meat before those.
The competition on bloodlines and battle of the seasons was just so weak tho. Frank and Zach would have been checked quick if there was any vets in the house on bots. I forgot to mention Cory and Nelson making fun of cuzz jamie for having man boobs and always walking around with his chest out on rivals 3 lol :lol: also ct and Wes is the most unfair team in challenge history they skated that season and only had to check bananas near the end. Kenny and laurel comes 2nd. Bananas and Sarah/ Jordan and Sarah 3-4

Why were Jordan and Aneesa ever ride or dies?

Since they came in I can not even recall their friendship. Feels like they wanted Jordan in the season for drama with Tori and Aneesa was just available.

I cant think of many female friends Jordan has had on the show. Would've been better off pairing him with Laurel. More entertaining when they implode at least.

Last edited:
"No wonder it's been 13 years"

charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

Why were Jordan and Aneesa ever ride or dies?

Since they came in I can not even recall their friendship. Feels like they wanted Jordan in the season for drama with Tori and Aneesa was just available.

I cant think of many female friends Jordan has had on the show. Would've been better off pairing him with Laurel. More entertaining when they implode at least.

They were only ride or dies because Jordan’s original partner nia backed out last minute. Anessa’s original partner got the boot to be paired with Jordan. Horacio and Olivia only got in because emy and romanian Jordan got cut last minute

They were only ride or dies because Jordan’s original partner nia backed out last minute. Anessa’s original partner got the boot to be paired with Jordan. Horacio and Olivia only got in because emy and romanian Jordan got cut last minute
Which Nia?

Not black Nia right?

Not the girl who bullied and teased him the whole challenge until she made a small penis joke and got kicked off? Her?

Wow.

Which Nia?

Not black Nia right?

Not the girl who bullied and teased him the whole challenge until she made a small penis joke and got kicked off? Her?

Wow.

Yeah that Nia. They hooked up at one point and are actually good friends. You didn't watch S3 of All Stars with them?

Seriously can not stand Aneesa and how delusional she is. Like okay you want to blame Jordan for that ankle sprain, fine, but we all know you weren't finishing, much less winning this final to begin with.

Last edited:
Which Nia?

Not black Nia right?

Wow.

Jordan and Nia got really close.

Were FWBs on All Stars.

Which is why I was surprised Jordan wasn't paired with her from the jump.

Yeah that Nia. They hooked up at one point and are actually good friends. You didn't watch S3 of All Stars with them?

Seriously can not stand Aneesa and how delusional she is. Like okay you want to blame Jordan for that ankle sprain, fine, but we all know you weren't finishing, much less winning this final to begin with.
I watched them all but its all a blur and vague for s3. I do not remember Jordan being there.

I just remember Wes winning. Plus Joanna again, which I always feel is bs.

Aneesa needs to retire from The Challenge. I get she's an OG who still comes on but yea she's a good bet to get injured in every season now.

Did they really have to do another food stage on the final!?! That was tough to watch. It also seems you could pretend to chew and then fake vomit it out.

They’re really dragging this season. 3 part finale is a bit much after going like 5 episodes without an elimination too

What a horrible final. One of the worst. Basically ended on a bunch of elimination challenges put together.

Nany and Aneesa are a joke. More importantly that Final was a joke. "100 hours" but all that even mattered was the final elimination. The hardest part of the whole thing was eating spaghetti.

Back
Top Bottom