MTV's The Challenge

So did Devin and Tori give 38k to each person or each team, this is what my wife and I were trying to figure out. I told her it was probably for each team.

Not only that, he was on a podcast probably 10 years ago (I think it was the bs report), and he basically said that all he does all day while he’s in these places is goof off and mountain bike. He gets reports from the production team about any drama that might happen in the house while he’s out and about and such. This was all before he broke his neck, so I’m not sure how much of that he still does.
Yea, he was on I think Banana's podcast a few months back saying he stays in the town they are at. He instantly makes friends with all the locals and they all know him by name and drinks and hangs out with the locals. From the interview he seems super chill and laid back.

Paramount+. Only has like 10/15 seasons. Started the island last night cuz of the hate it gets in here...maybe because im a survivor fan as well...but it aint that bad 2 episodes in 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️
Na they have from season 13 the duel all the way to 35 total madness. Easy viewing could just leave it in the background. And no the island is still big trash compared to every other challenge season.

Edit just checked they have from season 10 all the way to 36

Last edited:
Im waiting for somebody to challenge TJ during an elimination or something :lol:

Last edited:
Bananas was OD on the TJ praise at the final. Dude just kept kissin his ***
Bananas just wants to make sure he keeps getting invited back lol. But nah he's boys with TJ and other production and crew members I've heard. He'll keep coming back on until he's not able to physically but he'll likely need to get more serious about his health like Mark who's got 10 years on him.

Mark and Bananas get some type of production credit, I know mark had it in his contract to comeback they were talking about it on the ringer pod during all stars im sure Johnny getting his too

bananas is gonna be on another show this year for E. They basically casted all the notorious reality tv villains from various shows across networks. should be entertaining if anything at least. Also the physical 100 on Netflix is good and gives me korean challenge vibes with out the house social game.

Na they have from season 13 the duel all the way to 35 total madness. Easy viewing could just leave it in the background. And no the island is still big trash compared to every other challenge season.

Edit just checked they have from season 10 all the way to 36

They also recently added Inferno 3, which had never been streaming. That's the season CT punched Davis on Night 1. If they add The Gauntlet, The Inferno and both Battles of the Sexes, I'll be happy.

They also recently added Inferno 3, which had never been streaming. That's the season CT punched Davis on Night 1. If they add The Gauntlet, The Inferno and both Battles of the Sexes, I'll be happy.

I’ve been skimming through some of the older seasons. Forgot how much of a menace CT was :lol:

TJ has 0 input on anything in the show right? I always laugh when they act like he designs these challenges.

Giving Tori 500k is dangerous. She’s gonna come back with a whole other new face/body

He has input. I’m pretty sure all of the daily challenges and such go through a trial run by production. I thought I hear a while back that tj sometimes does the fun looking ones also when production does the trial run. He also watches some of the elimination stuff also when it is going through a trial.

Everyone. Bananas, Kenny, Wes, Frank, TO, Fessy, Marlon, Davis, Adam, Abram, Cara Maria :lol:
Prime Wes said if ct would have hit him during their argument he would have curled up into the fetal position :lol: Thats was also an era on the challenge when they were coked up and partied heavy they didn’t do any testing or limited drinking till the Tanya incident

Last edited:
Prime Wes said if ct would have him during their argument he would have curled up into the fetal position :lol: Thats was also an era on the challenge when they were coked up and partied heavy they didn’t do any testing or limited drinking till the Tanya incident

It’s like in one of the seasons where they try to prank CT by putting a concrete swan in his bed. There’s like 3 dudes Wes (and I think Evan and somebody else) carrying the statue into CT’s bed, and they all thought it was hilarious. CT comes in and just picks it up by himself and gets rid of it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom