Muhammad Ali Autograph Haul - (I almost threw awy Ali's autograph today!!)

OMG!!! Was cleaning out my storage shed and found not (1), but a total of (4) Muhammad Ali autographs!!!! In 1991, my parents took my cousins and I to "The National Sports Collectors Convention" at the Anaheim Convention Center. My mom strayed from the group and suddenly came back with these (4) Ali autographs taken from Ali's booth. I had given up looking for these and I had considered these forever lost by 1993. These were in a box that were about ready to be thrown out. It's a good thing I went through the box first! Not only are the autographs still crisp and still clearly readable unlike today, it is also dated '91! I have told various friends my childhood story of these "missing autographs" for years, and now the proof is finally in the pudding. :smokin

View media item 1062475
View media item 1062476

Congrats OP. Always good to find things from your childhood that you thought was long gone.

Keep em and cherish em. Don't think about selling them, cus honestly, it's 2014, ain't no one really checking for Ali, pa.

If it was some Tyson autographs on the other hand, you might have you a lil fortune right there, feel me?

Waits for

"without certificate of authenticity its not real"

But you know the deal, get a frame and put it on a wall.

Back
Top Bottom