murda Ma$e interview w/ DJ Drama Vol. droppin N bombs & all

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

mase was my favorite rapper when i was in elementary middle school, so if he comes back out, i'll support his music.

"Harlem World" tat > "Thug Life" > "God's Son"

some of u guys in ur early 20's need to stop acting like u were on some deep, thought provoking, conscious rap tip in '98 at the ages of 10-14.

harlem world and mase were the *$%+ back then..undeniably so

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Cats wasn't "on his jock" in the first place. He had like an 8 month run at the top and was embraced by females more than anything.
This.

laugh.gif
@ anyone who thought Mase was nice...Murda was cool, but M A dolla $ign E straight cotton candy.

If you were a dude bumping Harlem World you needed to be slapped.

hsw8s3.gif

what are you talking about? Harlem World was
pimp.gif

wait what?
laugh.gif
Harlem World Was trash?
Yes, overall it wasn't very good.

Let's take a closer look...
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Track listing[/h2] [table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Name[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Featured Guest(s)[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]"The Life In New York (Intro)"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]"Do You Wanna Get $?"[/td] [td]Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie for The Hitmen[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:49[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]"Take What's Yours"[/td] [td]Nashiem Myrick for The Hitmen[/td] [td]DMX[/td] [td]3:45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]"Mad Interview (Interlude)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]The Madd Rapper[/td] [td]1:13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]"Will They Die 4 U?"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen[/td] [td]Puff Daddy, Lil' Kim[/td] [td]4:04[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]"Lookin' at Me"[/td] [td]The Neptunes[/td] [td]Puff Daddy[/td] [td]4:15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]"Caller ID Phone Call (Interlude)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]"Love U So"[/td] [td]Steven "Stevie J" Jordan for The Hitmen[/td] [td]Billy Lawrence[/td] [td]3:12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]"The Player Way"[/td] [td]Mo-Suave-A[/td] [td]8Ball & MJG[/td] [td]4:13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"In The Train (Interlude)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"*@%$!+ Wanna Act"[/td] [td]Dame Grease[/td] [td]Busta Rhymes[/td] [td]4:09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"Feel So Good"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen[/td] [td]Kelly Price[/td] [td]3:24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]"What You Want"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen/Dj Iroc Scratches[/td] [td]Total[/td] [td]4:02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]"Mobile Cell Phone Call (Interlude)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:49[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]"Cheat on You"[/td] [td]Jermaine Dupri[/td] [td]Lil' Cease & Jay-Z & 112[/td] [td]3:15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]"24 Hrs. to Live"[/td] [td]Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie for The Hitmen[/td] [td]Black Rob, DMX & The LOX[/td] [td]4:16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]"I Need to Be"[/td] [td]Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie for The Hitmen[/td] [td]Monifah[/td] [td]5:12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]"Other Mobile Cell Phone Call (Interlude)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:56[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]"Wanna Hurt Mase?"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4:23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]"Jealous Guy"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen[/td] [td]112[/td] [td]6:25[/td] [/tr][/table]
I probably would have felt more of this cd if I had a shiny suit to put on while listening to it...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lookin at it now its a certified classic, son had everyone wit a yankees fitted coverin they eyebrow in middle/high school.
Is this your logic for certifying HW as a classic? That last statement has nothing to do with the music.

Originally Posted by jawn piece

some of u guys in ur early 20's need to stop acting like u were on some deep, thought provoking, conscious rap tip in '98 at the ages of 10-14.

harlem world and mase were the *$%+ back then..undeniably so

EXACTLY.

lookin at it now its a certified classic, son had everyone wit a yankees fitted coverin they eyebrow in middle/high school.
Is this your logic for certifying HW as a classic? That last statement has nothing to do with the music.
NY + 90s... that's got to be at least 45 mics in ninjahood's book
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

The Music Forum has the shortest memory ever.
It ain't about short memory bro. The %$@# he's pulled off on the music AND non-music side of things is pathetic. Dude is a herb, pointblank.
Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Everybody's welcoming this and welcoming that...
...he wasn't welcome in the first place, how we welcome him back?

wait what?
laugh.gif
Harlem World Was trash?
Yes, overall it wasn't very good.

Let's take a closer look...
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Track listing[/h2] [table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Name[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Featured Guest(s)[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]"The Life In New York (Intro)"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]"Do You Wanna Get $?"[/td] [td]Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie for The Hitmen[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:49[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]"Take What's Yours"[/td] [td]Nashiem Myrick for The Hitmen[/td] [td]DMX[/td] [td]3:45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]"Mad Interview (Interlude)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]The Madd Rapper[/td] [td]1:13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]"Will They Die 4 U?"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen[/td] [td]Puff Daddy, Lil' Kim[/td] [td]4:04[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]"Lookin' at Me"[/td] [td]The Neptunes[/td] [td]Puff Daddy[/td] [td]4:15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]"Caller ID Phone Call (Interlude)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]"Love U So"[/td] [td]Steven "Stevie J" Jordan for The Hitmen[/td] [td]Billy Lawrence[/td] [td]3:12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]"The Player Way"[/td] [td]Mo-Suave-A[/td] [td]8Ball & MJG[/td] [td]4:13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"In The Train (Interlude)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"*@%$!+ Wanna Act"[/td] [td]Dame Grease[/td] [td]Busta Rhymes[/td] [td]4:09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"Feel So Good"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen[/td] [td]Kelly Price[/td] [td]3:24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]"What You Want"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen/Dj Iroc Scratches[/td] [td]Total[/td] [td]4:02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]"Mobile Cell Phone Call (Interlude)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:49[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]"Cheat on You"[/td] [td]Jermaine Dupri[/td] [td]Lil' Cease & Jay-Z & 112[/td] [td]3:15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]"24 Hrs. to Live"[/td] [td]Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie for The Hitmen[/td] [td]Black Rob, DMX & The LOX[/td] [td]4:16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]"I Need to Be"[/td] [td]Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie for The Hitmen[/td] [td]Monifah[/td] [td]5:12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]"Other Mobile Cell Phone Call (Interlude)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:56[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]"Wanna Hurt Mase?"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4:23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]"Jealous Guy"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen[/td] [td]112[/td] [td]6:25[/td] [/tr][/table]
I probably would have felt more of this cd if I had a shiny suit to put on while listening to it...
tired.gif

your opinion is void, son crossed out jealous guy, and da joint w/ jay-z & lil cease...lookin @ me trash? pssh your opinion is doo doo
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]19[/td] [td]"Wanna Hurt Mase?"[/td] [td]Sean "Puffy" Combs for The Hitmen[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4:23[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'll be the first to admit that this album may have aged WORST than ANY late 90's album, but there's certainjoints on this album you can NEVER front on...

& You my friend... Have done JUST that.

laugh.gif
that was the only song I wasn't sure whether or not to cross off my list.

The beat was nice, but that hook was damn near unbearable..."do you really wanna hurt mase? Do you really wanna make me cry"

Never was a fan of dude, plain and simple.

Never was a fan of dude, plain and simple.
well that explains it
laugh.gif

harlem world is classic, to deny it is just being a hater.

Now you don't wanna see me angry
Ain't enough cops or cuffs to chain me
Days to arraign me, KKK's to hang me, insane me
Ya need ice picks to bang me
Need more than a straight jacket to restrain me
Or more guns with my prints for you to frame me and mame me
@*$%%, look at you and look at us
My duns don't fuss, Harlem in here wit a thrush
@*$%% you better hush, I can be imside the cage

$*@!## still get touched
And them little ones you bust ain't enough for us
Listen here, Mase'll make you disappear
And yo' mouth'll be the reason that you missed this year
Man who needs ya? You don't need me, I don't need you neither
That's why my next Lex gon' be a two seater
And the things I do to you won't leave you beautiful
And though yo' feelin' $$*$ me, I'm feelin' mutual

From the M to the A @*$%% dollar sign E
Come around money if you ever tryin' to find me
I was murder for six years, seen no clean from it
Drop murder off, Mase woke up at Teen Summit

My $*@!## joke, $*@!## broke, kill a laugh
I got power, make a call, get a mil' in cash
Like my money and ya ain't cuz they don't tax me
Actually, anything you got to ask me, fax me
I'm no Beamer dreamer, I'm a Bentley man
Car totally smashed threw out 50 grand
How ya figure ya bigger when Mase that @*$%%
And every style I deliver come with much charisma
Knock it off, now will ya , I'm the one that !%$++!@ live for
Don't get me wrong you $*@!## make it hot I make it sizzler
And I don't know you cats, so don't you get familiar
And if you violate me and mine I guarentee I peel ya

If I ever whisper on a remix, I got C-chips
Time is money, when you talk gotta be quick
I don't see how ya'll hang or even be wit
$*@!## ridin' in the Benz with only one V-6
But I know how it is when ya go into the bar
Got girls overreact, they thowin' you a star
Got $*@!## player hatin' don't even know who you are
And go as far as leavin' bullet holes in yo' car
When you're from Harlem World $*@!## never see yo' views
They wait for you to flop or be on BET News
All they see the G's and jewels, V's that ya cruise
Being the underdogs, they can't wait to see us lose
Don't hate me, thank me
I don't get mad when @*$%%'s !%$++!@ prank me
Make you cranky to see me places that you can't be
I'm too pretty to let you $*@!## shank me
And frankly, know you probably hate me cause you ain't me

smh.gif
smh.gif

A LOT of Ns copied my man... Took that Harlem swag and ran with it... Believe that.

Mas$e was THAT N...

Ma$e laid the Blueprint for A LOT of Ns... Some of them are STILL eatin today
nerd.gif

A LOT of Ns copied my man... Took that Harlem swag and ran with it... Believe that.

Mas$e was THAT N...

nerd.gif

and we ALL know who the main ___ to copy his Blueprint and is still eating to this day and wont admit that Mase is his daddy
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Mas$e was THAT N...

nerd.gif
and we ALL know who the main ___ to copy his Blueprint and is still eating to this day and wont admit that Mase is his daddy
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Lol

"its been proficiced way before big poppa died i'd get rich THREE times in life and thats why im ostricized," smh.........basically he'sstill a monster

You gotta realize to ninjahood anybody that wears a Champion Hoodie is considered a hip hop legend
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom