music section who even goes in there?

a1f15441a0514b0a6d8541f3f3d88174a019b52.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

best part of NT...

General moves faster so i come here more but the music forum is jumpin IMO for better or worse there's always something going on...

i just hate those people always tryna push new Mario musice
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Get outta here wit dat!!!!!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

best part of NT...

General moves faster so i come here more but the music forum is jumpin IMO for better or worse there's always something going on...

i just hate those people always tryna push new Mario musice
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Get outta here wit dat!!!!!

Read all topics on front page and Im shocked to see what nters in there consider good music.kinda scary

Read all topics on front page and Im shocked to see what nters in there consider good music.kinda scary

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Gotta search deeper than that, my man. That place can come through with some good #+@% every now and then.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Gotta search deeper than that, my man. That place can come through with some good #+@% every now and then.

Better than the 100+ girl problem threads, and threads about Wiping @AS in General.

Better than the 100+ girl problem threads, and threads about Wiping @AS in General.

Back
Top Bottom