You know what I mean stuff your boys would clown you for. My list is

Queen
Minor Threat
tired.gif

Elton John

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im sure everybody got those i make my little mix cd's and label them Guilty Pleasure Vol... but i know one song i listen to is nelly furtado - doit
laugh.gif
hella g*y:.

Gunitjordan wrote:

Elton John

Why is Elton John on the list? He is good music. Just because you are the minorty of your group doesn't mean you are the one with bad taste.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Gunitjordan wrote:

Elton John
Why is Elton John on the list? He is good music. Just because you are the minorty of your group doesn't mean you are the one with bad taste.

I cant roll home listening to that all my boys know is Reggae this and that. They only just gave rap a pass
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Gunitjordan

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Gunitjordan wrote:

Elton John

I cant roll home listening to that all my boys know is Reggae this and that. They only just gave rap a pass
tired.gif

Sounds like my fam and friends except it ain't Elton John it's rock and anything not radio rap.
tired.gif
It's only R&B, mainstream hip hop, and reggae with them. So closeminded.

^Well like I said just cuz you guys are the ones that are open minded doesn't mean you have bad taste. I let it be known if you in my place or my car I amlistening to whatever the hell I want to and if you don't like it you can walk. My radio don't change just cuz someone may not like the song.

hah word. everyone has that. i've been on my reggae grind lately. i've been listening to a nawledge - way you grind and kevin little - burning. hah

Being ashamed of any kind of music you listen to undermines the true value of that music.

I don't listen to anything on the 'low'.

But, I am listening to Diplo right now and I know that none of my friends listen to him.

Originally Posted by gueser

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im sure everybody got those i make my little mix cd's and label them Guilty Pleasure Vol... but i know one song i listen to is nelly furtado - do it
laugh.gif
hella g*y:.

define what makes a song 'gay'.

attitude like this is childish and ignorant.

Im not ashamed of any music I play, I like it and thats what matters to me.Alot of people are surprised when they see No Doubt, Sting, and Sara Bareilles on myiPod though since Im so into hip hop.

Lykki on NT. I never would have guessed. I feel like I need to share a lot more music I listen to on NT. Pitchfork anyone? It seems like in the past all peoplelike to talk about on here is Jeezy and Buddens.

Ill play.

Sometimes I like to listen to the Soundscapes music channel on comcast. You know those music channels in the 700's. I feel like its really cheesy musicwith like 20 min long flute solos wierd amtmospheric syntesizers and stuff.

I mess with chicks with acoustic guitars on the low. *+#+ came on the ipod once in the car with my friends and I had to say its for my girl.

I enjoy listening to the type of music that they play on Grey's Anatomy... It makes me feel calm

Back
Top Bottom