MUST HAVE R&B ALBUMS

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

pimp.gif

Only the R&B side tho..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so slept on

*Tips cap to Cake* Consistently holding it down with the Carl Thomas - Emotional opinion. That album holds a special place in my heart, real talk. "Look at me!!! I can't stop crying!!! Inside my heart is...slowly dying"
frown.gif

*Tips cap to Cake* Consistently holding it down with the Carl Thomas - Emotional opinion. That album holds a special place in my heart, real talk. "Look at me!!! I can't stop crying!!! Inside my heart is...slowly dying"
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'll give that a listen. I've heard a few cuts here and there, nothing collectively.

Yea definitely do that. I've stated for the past two or so years that the best R&B albums of this decade have been this and "Once Again"
Poor Carl Thomas. The album after that one, Let's Talk About It, is fire too. Add that one to the list as well ...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'll give that a listen. I've heard a few cuts here and there, nothing collectively.

Yea definitely do that. I've stated for the past two or so years that the best R&B albums of this decade have been this and "Once Again"
Poor Carl Thomas. The album after that one, Let's Talk About It, is fire too. Add that one to the list as well ...

dru hill - enter the dru
blackstreet - another level
112 - room 112
jagged edge - j.e. heartbreak
boyz ii men - ii
john legend - get lifted

dru hill - enter the dru
blackstreet - another level
112 - room 112
jagged edge - j.e. heartbreak
boyz ii men - ii
john legend - get lifted