must haves before going to sleep every night?

Sidenote, anyone here actually go to bed but take an hour or so before you fall asleep? Random thoughts ftl :lol:
3+ hours lol, hence why I have sleeping medication at only 19 years old. In another bed I straight up don't fall asleep at all.

This usually, minus the sleeping medication. :smh:

My must haves:

Water
Chapstick
My Phone with an alarm set
Complete darkness preferably
No socks depending on how hot it is.

Last edited:
Ambien + Alcohol
pimp.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Why do you all watch TV and go on the computer before going to bed? You're just setting yourselves back in terms of sleep quality.

I'm usually not tired unless I've done a lot in the daytime so I browse until I get tired, plus my sleep schedule is Fcked.

My must have is:
Bottle of water
TV on timer
Room is cool

Think I have insomnia sometimes though, just be up thinking about life like I don't have school in a couple hours. :lol:

Cold shower prior.
Drink water.
Clean area around bed.
iPhone Alarm set.
Darkness in room.
Video game music to lull myself.

asthma inhaler ,one hit before bed and when i get up

bottle of water

set TV for 1 hr when i start to get sleepy ,usually watch something on blu-ray ( Indiana Jones marathon tonight 
smokin.gif
)

and my dog

Some type of podcast/ NON FICTION audiobook/ in the background at a non distracting but hearable level.

Sidenote, anyone here actually go to bed but take an hour or so before you fall asleep? Random thoughts ftl :lol:
This was me before the :smokin. Now I'm asleep within 30 minutes after lying down.

Phone on the charger.
SportsCenter, NFL Network, or NBA TV on. Sleep clock set to 180 minutes (Even though I know I'll be asleep way before then :lol:)

Last edited:
blunt/joint
2 bottles of water
ceiling fan on
2 blankets
2 pairs of socks
tv on espn with volume at 5 & sleep timer set for 90 mins

Dudes really have water on standby huh? That will make me want to piss in the middle of the night and I aint having that. Pandora on nature or relaxation station > instant KO

Man between my kids and work, all need a pillow and bed and I'm out before the room gets dark

Whats the science on setting the timer on the television? Do you watch it till it turns off so as to meter yourself? Or because it helps you fall to sleep?

Whats the science on setting the timer on the television? Do you watch it till it turns off so as to meter yourself? Or because it helps you fall to sleep?
Helps me fall asleep, I like hearing the tv just on volume 1. Plus my parents hate it when I used to leave it on all night. With that, i'm off. Peace NT.

Take a piss
Remove all clothing except boxers and ball shorts
Drink some chocolate milk or hot chocolate in the winter
Set alarm
Proceed to sleep.

Side note, I've gotten so used to my bed falling asleep anywhere else is a hassle. I've had 12 hour flights where I was in desperate need of a nap but couldn't sleep. Also hotels are a struggle for me too

Back
Top Bottom