Must see spots in San Diego

Lucky noodles in Mira Mesa is good . Next to target . Korean and Japanese food good in convoy too a few of them .. that boba place on convoy

Get one of everything from Oscar's in PB, then head across the street to La Perla for a burrito.

Lucha Libre was solid. Got the Surfin cali burrito and the knockout fries. So much food.

Walked around North Park, very chill/hipsterish area, lotta cool art on the walls. Reminds me of Logan/Wicker in Chicago if anyone is familiar.

Prob staying in tonight and hitting Gas Lamp HARD tmrw.

Any cool shops to hit tomorrow during the day?

Can cosign guero and jc.

I personally like Lucha Libre and Lolita's for Mexican.

Phil's is ok, but I'd avoid going during the dinner rush or anytime on a weekend, especially the Point Loma location (main one).

Beer is everywhere. Modern Times is a good one if you have to stay in the main city area. Miramar road has tons if you got transportation to go up that way.

Petco is a beautiful stadium, so get tickets for nosebleeds for a day game.

Gaslamp nightlife is great on Fridays and Saturdays. PB nightlife is great if you want to pick up white girl wasted girls.

North Park is my favorite neighborhood. Lots of restaurants and bars with a more chill vibe. Ya boy Lupe Fiasco is performing tomorrow at the North Park Observatory. I'll be there for that.

Says he's gonna be at the Santa Ana one bro :/

Lucha Libre was solid. Got the Surfin cali burrito and the knockout fries. So much food.

Walked around North Park, very chill/hipsterish area, lotta cool art on the walls. Reminds me of Logan/Wicker in Chicago if anyone is familiar.

Prob staying in tonight and hitting Gas Lamp HARD tmrw.

Any cool shops to hit tomorrow during the day?

Super 7 for some nice T-Shirts.

IG @super7sandiego

Also 5 & A Dime

IG @5andadime

Blends @blendssd

Blends and 5 & A Dime have been around for a while. Good shops.

$2.25 a taco is rape

10 mins away in TJ its like .75 outside of Hong Kong :lol:

And OP, Hong Kong Gentleman's club is where you wanna go. Just don't let them try and charge you double.

Who's tryna wait in that damn TJ traffic though? Even walking through the line takes forever late at night. I'll pay a little extra. :lol:

Who's tryna wait in that damn TJ traffic though? Even walking through the line takes forever late at night. I'll pay a little extra. :lol:

Lol forgot about that, I work there so I dont wait. There's usually no wait after 8pm until about 3am.

Can cosign guero and jc.

I personally like Lucha Libre and Lolita's for Mexican.

Phil's is ok, but I'd avoid going during the dinner rush or anytime on a weekend, especially the Point Loma location (main one).

Beer is everywhere. Modern Times is a good one if you have to stay in the main city area. Miramar road has tons if you got transportation to go up that way.

Petco is a beautiful stadium, so get tickets for nosebleeds for a day game.

Gaslamp nightlife is great on Fridays and Saturdays. PB nightlife is great if you want to pick up white girl wasted girls.

North Park is my favorite neighborhood. Lots of restaurants and bars with a more chill vibe. Ya boy Lupe Fiasco is performing tomorrow at the North Park Observatory. I'll be there for that.

Says he's gonna be at the Santa Ana one bro :/

Last night

View media item 2405442

This thread is clutch. Wife and I talking about heading out there this weekend from AZ.

Did you bring your passport?

put on your big boy pants and cross the border, go to el gordos at TJ and then go to Popotla on the way back go to Honk kong.

thank me later.

Made a second trip to visit some cheeks and explore a little more.

Shore Club on Saturday afternoon tho :smokin **** was crackin

I was in SD 4/16-21. Great time. Last day there I was staying at the Andaz but ended in the condos across the hotel. WAS already thinking about moving to Las Vegas, but man SD is awesome. Funny thing was I was only in Mission Bay/downtown so I know theres a ton more left to do. Got a guy out there whose organic bud from Washington makes Cali Stuff look amateur.

Also everyday I've been craving carne asada fries,a blonde ditz, aND a shrimp burrito.

Last edited:
I was in SD 4/16-21. Great time. Last day there I was staying at the Andaz but ended in the condos across the hotel. WAS already thinking about moving to Las Vegas, but man SD is awesome. Funny thing was I was only in Mission Bay/downtown so I know theres a ton more left to do. Got a guy out there whose organic bud from Washington makes Cali Stuff look amateur.

Also everyday I've been craving carne asada fries,a blonde ditz, aND a shrimp burrito.

PMed you.

Back
Top Bottom