MUST WATCH: NBA TV’s The Dream Team Documentary (Full Length)

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

It's a damn shame they didn't show how the practice went down. They only show various clips. Probably too much censor and cussing between Magic , MJ and Charles lol
It's a 90 minute doc (with commercials). They can't show everything. And it's not like they didn't bleep out a bunch of swearing in the rest of it.

Poor Toni Kukoc
laugh.gif

Was an excellent doc.. I got the same question in regards to Jordan/Isiah.. Would have actually been pretty cool if Isiah had made the team.

Didn't get a chance to watch it until tonight and wow! Great documentary! When I watch things about the Dream Team, it always reminds me why I love the sport of basketball.

great documentary...my favorite parts...

- I love Charles Barkley
pimp.gif

- Stockton just walking the streets unnoticed
laugh.gif

- felt kinda bad for Kukoc
- as great as MJ was he's lucky he didn't play in the social media/instant analysis era with all his off court habits.
-Christian Lattener is hilarious
- young C-webb
pimp.gif

- I want to watch the entirety of that intense scrimmage, they obviously have it all on tape

Originally Posted by srvballer

- I want to watch the entirety of that intense scrimmage, they obviously have it all on tape

You know that's a good point. Even with Chuck "throwing" the game. I'd like to see how he did it. I bet it was pretty hard to lose with the caliber of players he had. I mean you really had to try to get them to lose.

Originally Posted by 1994SS

Originally Posted by srvballer

You know that's a good point. Even with Chuck "throwing" the game. I'd like to see how he did it. I bet it was pretty hard to lose with the caliber of players he had. I mean you really had to try to get them to lose.
I think he was referring to the Monte Carlo game. As for the college game, the fact Chuck sat Jordan for most of that game is all you need to know. Who is the one guy who would have definitely played his butt off to win that game? Jordan. Chuck knew that. By taking him out of the game, you're basically telling everyone "I don't want to win." It rubs off on everyone.

it was good but i'm still waiting to see this infamous jordan 5 seconds hangtime last minute 360 dunk on david robinson ...

cosign on the don't get too close to michael it's a foul
roll.gif

that clip of jordan walking by his poster ... can't even imagine what that must have been like

chuck ... lulz

It was really well done. I was actually sad when the Practice footage part of the Documentary was over. I didn't realize how much footage of those practices MJ's video "Air Time" had on it.

I need to watch this tonight. i toured the arena in Barcelona earlier this year 
pimp.gif

Magic is so engaging when he talks! lol I'm just always waiting for him to slip up though and start dropping secrets...

u348i.png

gotta admit that some of the footage that they showed, i already seen on NBA Inside Stuff with Ahmad Rashad (back in the day) and on the ultimate Jordan DVD... But I still like watching documentaries like this. Makes me feel nostalgic.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

gotta admit that some of the footage that they showed, i already seen on NBA Inside Stuff with Ahmad Rashad (back in the day) and on the ultimate Jordan DVD... But I still like watching documentaries like this. Makes me feel nostalgic.

yup....  i knew i saw that clip of Stockton walking around Barcelona somewhere.  I think it was Inside Stuff.

Magic's passes
sick.gif

Bird's "look" in his eyes...  dude so cold blooded
MJ... dude was the alpha male in a team of alpha males...

I still don't like Karl Malone
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom