MW2 DLC 2: "Resurgence Pack" JUNE......F This Crap.........

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
I still feel cheated by how crappy the Stimulus Pack turned out, and this next one is just supposed to be more of a rehash (i.e. new colors of COD4 maps) with 2 new maps. Another $15 Activision is going to charge.

Activision caked over our ignorance last time. Stimulus Pack = 2.5 mil downloads = $37.5 mil for Activision. No wonder everyone at IW left Activision.

Flame me all you want, because it's your money but for me it's not logical anymore to pay for something that we've already played.
In what might be the briefest press release we've ever received from a major publisher announcing a new chunk of DLC for an über-successful game, Activision revealed that another set of five multiplayer maps for Modern Warfare 2 will drop on Xbox Live on June 3. We know two things about said maps so far: They're coming in a set called the "Resurgence Pack," and their release will be heralded by two double XP weekends on May 28 and June 4.

Now, that's what we know. What we assume is that the pack will feature a mix of new maps and renovated versions of Call of Duty 4 maps -- perhaps a bit more of the latter, given the title of the bundle. What we also assume is that the "Resurgence Pack" will carry the $15 price tag of the "Stimulus Package" (it worked well enough before). We'll contact people in the know to see if we can squeeze out any firmer details.
source

I did not buy the Stimulus Pack and I definitely will not buy the Resurgence Pack.

Someone hook me up with the Stimulus Pack
nerd.gif

Please
laugh.gif

wasted 15$ on the stimulus... will not make the same mistake.

this game got old quick, amazing how cod 4 was always entertaining...

people will still buy.. the majority of the ppl crying on the net "boycotting" will still buy.. charge $25 bucks and Activision will still make millions
ya'll lack self control.. that's the problem.  
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thePHOking

wasted 15$ on the stimulus... will not make the same mistake.

this game got old quick, amazing how cod 4 was always entertaining...

cosign.

they should've just released cod4 maps from the getgo. f that bailout and storm and w.e...

what happened to creek? map was a sniper's pipedream
grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ the complaining in here.

I got the first DLC, will cop the next one.
pimp.gif

MW2 offline with friends >>> playing online.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Activision caked over our ignorance last time. Stimulus Pack = 2.5 mil downloads = $37.5 mil for Activision. No wonder everyone at IW left Activision.
They sold a HELL of a lot more than 2.5 million.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

ill get it from my cousin just like i did for the stimulus ...
How did that happen?

You can shares map packs.  Check the last couple pages of the MW2 PS3 thread, they have a youtube video that walks you through it step by step.

that's 30 dollars for 2 map packs.

30 dollars

about half of the actual FULL GAME after taxes.

for 5 original maps, and 5 remixed maps.

for 30 dollars.

I love this game. I play the hell out of it still... but those figures are ridiculous.

I'm not buying into the system anymore, especially when there's another COD just 5 months away.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

they should've just released cod4 maps from the getgo. f that bailout and storm and w.e...

what happened to creek? map was a sniper's pipedream
grin.gif

creek is garbage. bog was the best for snipers

Another way they could all replay value to these stages is to add random weather

Dry/Precipitation
Day/Night

Call me a sucker, but when it comes to MW2 I'll pay for new maps.... I'm far from a gamer, but MW1/MW2 are the only games i've ever been hooked on since Super Nintendo Mario Kart and GoldenEye LOL

So I figure its not bad since I dont buy any other games. However I definitely agree with everyones frustration.

Its $15 dollars guys, you might miss your next house payment. No one is forcing you to play.

Any who, big ups if they drop Vacant, Crossfire, District, or Backlot.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

I still feel cheated by how crappy the Stimulus Pack turned out, and this next one is just supposed to be more of a rehash (i.e. new colors of COD4 maps) with 2 new maps. Another $15 Activision is going to charge.

Flame me all you want, because it's your money but for me it's not logical anymore to pay for something that we've already played.
In what might be the briefest press release we've ever received from a major publisher announcing a new chunk of DLC for an über-successful game, Activision revealed that another set of five multiplayer maps for Modern Warfare 2 will drop on Xbox Live on June 3. We know two things about said maps so far: They're coming in a set called the "Resurgence Pack," and their release will be heralded by two double XP weekends on May 28 and June 4.

Now, that's what we know. What we assume is that the pack will feature a mix of new maps and renovated versions of Call of Duty 4 maps -- perhaps a bit more of the latter, given the title of the bundle. What we also assume is that the "Resurgence Pack" will carry the $15 price tag of the "Stimulus Package" (it worked well enough before). We'll contact people in the know to see if we can squeeze out any firmer details.
source

That's how business works dude. I don't hear much people complaining about JB regurgitating the same shoes for the past so-so years, oh wait...

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Any who, big ups if they drop Vacant, Crossfire, District, or Backlot.

Don't forget Chinatown and Shipment
pimp.gif

I'll wait for more details before I decide on buying this. I was disappointed with the Stimulus MP. Hopefully the next isn't as bad

Back
Top Bottom