MX Sole NOW AVAILABLE for Bespoke Designs @ 21 Mercer!!! (Ice-Galore Inside)

looks like something the guys that created the simpsons would wear.

anyone else get the feeling that bespoke is that that time homer's brother had him design a car?

sometimes less is more and more is too much.

Originally Posted by size twelve

looks like something the guys that created the simpsons would wear.

anyone else get the feeling that bespoke is that that time homer's brother had him design a car?

sometimes less is more and more is too much.

roll.gif

wow, i have never seen soles like that sold before...nice looking out...

For Sale: DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Retro X Black/White, DS OG XVI Gingers, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS XVIII White/Royal Blue, NDS Retro XI LowWhite/University Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue (size 12)

Those up there are just a little too much, but these really define trying to get the most out of your money. It looks like he figured he's spending $800so he's gonna get as many shoes squeezed into one shoe as possible. Taken from Sneakernews:

Nike-Air-Force-1-Bespoke-by-Ramon-Cerda-1-570x320.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Bespoke-by-Ramon-Cerda-9.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Bespoke-by-Ramon-Cerda-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Bespoke-by-Ramon-Cerda-3.jpg

Whatever, to each his own. They almost look good just sitting there, but to wear them is a different story. I don't think I'd ever go with theBespoke options, cause all I want to do at Nike ID is a pair of Atmos, some Courirs, maybe linens, and some purple tumbled leather with a white swoosh andall-white midsole, kind of like a lowtop version of the OG purple hi's.

I agree.... to make one and look at nicely taken photos of it is cool.... but to wear some of these is another thing in itself. Im just not sure I could dropthat cash for IDs, regardless of materials

I wonder if the price was lower...would people feel less inclined to OD. Like if you had $800 to blow, but they only ran you $400...maybe you could do 2, moresubtle pairs instead of 1 OD pair...or if the prices were based on different aspects: tumbled leather costs $X while patent costs $y...maybe then people couldformulate less ostentatious shoes
dont get me wrong, I've seen some solid pairs I liked, but there have been just as many really bad pairs. But then, who am I to say what is good or badwhen its somebody elses vision?

ww-mayor-1-newera-nike_1.jpg

finally, the gum midsole.. which is way better than the clear imo..

i dunno about $800.. but i would wear these.

Back
Top Bottom