My 16 yr old Daughter just told me .......

one wearz... I think you are handling it well. 16 is not a bad age.. Especially if she is smart and responsible. What if she gets a boyfriend soon though... I hope you are able to maintain through that. No alone time in the crib... and chilling with the bedroom door wide open is a must lol.

Good luck. The fact that she did it due to peer pressure is scary.

It's your life and family but I don't know if posting this on a messageboard is a good idea. At the same time, some of y'all need to chill with the disrespect.

Let's be forreal, your daughter wanted that D, peer pressure be damned.
She fell for the same elementary-level game, most females fall for.
I feel for you, but let's not act like we don't play games with females every day.

damn. Sorry you have to deal with this (ongoing) hurt. I pray I have sons, not because its okay at that age either, but its wont have the same negative impact on me.

i know i came to the worst place, just needed to get this out.

my wife is a mess right now ... hurts ....

Why are you letting this ruin your days? Your daughter had sex, woah. Yes it's not the first thing you want to think about, but it is what it is. A lot of the girls in this generation give it up at 13-14 and they don't have the good qualities your daughter has. Smart, hard working, talented or whatever else you said. Who else has that?

And she told you about it, it's better than her sneaking dude into your crib at 12am then you finding out because she was washing the sheets too early. That's honesty and character right there.

You've got a good daughter as far as I can tell, and you shouldn't let this ruin you. Learn from it. Let her do her thing, but make sure you teach her about the good ones and the bad ones.

i know i came to the worst place, just needed to get this out.

my wife is a mess right now ... hurts ....

Why are you letting this ruin your days? Your daughter had sex, woah. Yes it's not the first thing you want to think about, but it is what it is. A lot of the girls in this generation give it up at 13-14 and they don't have the good qualities your daughter has. Smart, hard working, talented or whatever else you said. Who else has that?

And she told you about it, it's better than her sneaking dude into your crib at 12am then you finding out because she was washing the sheets too early. That's honesty and character right there.

You've got a good daughter as far as I can tell, and you shouldn't let this ruin you. Learn from it. Let her do her thing, but make sure you teach her about the good ones and the bad ones.

let her do her thing ?

it aint just about her " doing her thing " or the good and bad ones. theres alot of feelings involved in sex for women. feelings she don't need to be experiencing or worried about right now. it aint just about doin her thing and me keepin it movin as long as she has rubbers and dont wind up pregnant.

again i appreciate all the input here, believe it or not keeping up with this thread took alot of the stress out of it .... even the dumb *** comments ....

Hey bro I feel your pain. I don't comment much but I feel the need to tell you to just first breathe deep! I'm not going to tell you it could've been worse because I don't know your situation. But the one thing I can tell you to do is drill your kids about being a LEADER not a follower bro. If she did this because of peer pressure that shows she can easily be swayed. I have two girls soo I'm preparing them & giving them all the knowledge I can on standing out from the crowd & being a leader to their friends. It may not offer any relief but it's a start. Just keep the lines of communication open with her. My girls tell me things they'd never tell their mom & I respect that because a fathers relationship with a daughter MUST be strong! I never had that with my parents soo I'll do anything to keep it that way. 8)

It was all good till the "let her do her thing" part. That's a definite NO NO!!! She can do her thing we she tells him she got the job that offers full medical & dental plans in an office on the 18th floor & she's moving out! We used to look for the girls that was ready to "do their thing" in my high school. We called em CRANKERS. YO DON'T LET YOUR DAUGHTER BECOME A CRANKER!!!!!! :smh:

you should make a video and embarrass her like that Puerto Rican father

"My daughter will no longer be on faysboo"

Something doesn't add up here...

nah the [dude my daughter lost her virginity to] is 16 too ...

+

way too many questions to answer in here, i'll just give an update like this :

taking my daughter out for dinner tonight, we had a long talk last night. alot of tears , hopefully my point was made. she's such a good , smart girl. thats why i honestly don't pay no attention to the stupid comments made here. [COLOR=#red]the dude she lost it to is graduating this year and she knew she was not gonna see him anymore[/COLOR], she has feelings for the bastard and this was her way of remembering him >:

i appreciate all the positive comments , like i said , the stupid ones, you'll be parents one day is all i have to say. enjoy these times ....

If the guy she lost it to is 16, then he should be a junior in HS, no? That being the potential case, two issues arise:

(a) That the whole "I gave it up because he was graduating etc" line is actually fiction, and in fact, ol' boy is NOT actually graduating (which would make sense given his age) and your daughter is masking something further?

or...

(b) That your daughter is actually lying about his age and he is actually much older than 16 (17 at the very least if he is indeed graduating).

Of course, a 16 year old graduating high school senior is not beyond the realm of possibility. Though, personally, I just find that option hard to believe.

Last edited:
Some of the comments in here are overly distasteful to say the least.

I can tell you do a good job raising your daughter right and as others stated the fact she's willing to communicate with both you and your wife about something like that says alot about both of you as parents. I hope whatever conversation you had with her was a productive one and that the best scenario comes outta it.

So are we going to talk about the fact that his daughter found her a smart, dedicated young man?

The kid is graduating high school at the age of 16! Boy gone be 18 and a sophomore in college! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom