My 16 yr old Daughter just told me .......

lol 16 and graduating highschool? i doubt it even if you are smart counselors still suggest u stay in high school, but hey nothings impossible

its not impossible. i graduated at 16 without dual enrollment cuz i skipped 2 grades. back on subject. so hows it going now? did u get thru to her on why she cant fall to peer pressure and shouldnt do stuff like this jus cuz everyone else is doing it?

its not impossible. i graduated at 16 without dual enrollment cuz i skipped 2 grades. back on subject. so hows it going now? did u get thru to her on why she cant fall to peer pressure and shouldnt do stuff like this jus cuz everyone else is doing it?

so like i said then...the kid is pretty smart or really dedicated, right?

why he gotta be a bastard, while his daughter is his smart, good princess?

i see this got bumped again..

kid is turning 17 before june, he and my daughter are in the honors program in school so they'll both be graduating early ( for those who need to know ).

i see this got bumped again..

kid is turning 17 before june, he and my daughter are in the honors program in school so they'll both be graduating early ( for those who need to know ).

Are they dating? Has he come over to your house for dinner?

right now i dont want this motherf**ker near her , apparently they were doin the boyfriend girlfriend thing. i told her to cut off any contact with him but im realistic, i know they still gonna see each other. i just too angry still to think logically ...

So he's a honor student graduating HS at 17? In all honesty this is a virginity success story. Btw you said you daughter is graduating right? Meaning she'll be on a college campus in September? You may want to let that little girl mentality go quick or you're just setting yourself up.

i know i came to the worst place, just needed to get this out.

my wife is a mess right now ... hurts ....
Why are you letting this ruin your days? Your daughter had sex, woah. Yes it's not the first thing you want to think about, but it is what it is. A lot of the girls in this generation give it up at 13-14 and they don't have the good qualities your daughter has. Smart, hard working, talented or whatever else you said. Who else has that?

And she told you about it, it's better than her sneaking dude into your crib at 12am then you finding out because she was washing the sheets too early. That's honesty and character right there.

You've got a good daughter as far as I can tell, and you shouldn't let this ruin you. Learn from it. Let her do her thing, but make sure you teach her about the good ones and the bad ones.

let her do her thing ?

it aint just about her " doing her thing " or the good and bad ones. theres alot of feelings involved in sex for women. feelings she don't need to be experiencing or worried about right now. it aint just about doin her thing and me keepin it movin as long as she has rubbers and dont wind up pregnant.

again i appreciate all the input here, believe it or not keeping up with this thread took alot of the stress out of it .... even the dumb *** comments ....
just be happy it happened now and not in college.....she'll learn from it and be responsible in the future

ive been reading most of the comments here-whether it be stupid, immature or real talk-its been entertaining-nonetheless....

but I am speechless-cuz what do u say to a father or mother of a 16yr old girl that just lost the one most sacred thing to her as a young lady and had the decency and balls to tell her father/mother about it...

I am a father to a spoiled but great 8yr old daughter (her mom and I are not together but have a good enough relationship where we know she comes first no matter what-I am lucky to have no "baby-mama drama") and I cannot even imagine how you and your wife feel at the moment onewearz!!

Every parent wants that so-called perfect life for their children-finish school/college, enjoy their teens and meet the person of their dreams-get married and raise their family and in ALL of that-wait til getting married to lose their virginity!!  But all of us that live in the real world-know that there is a very slim chance of that happening-esp nowadays!!  

onewearz-whatever I or the NT folks say wont matter-its up to you and your wife to decide as to how u handle that situation.. just be proud (from what I have read) that you are doing something right by raising ur daughter that she is comfortable enough to be able to open up to you and tell you this and whether it be puppy love or her 1st love-that she wants you to meet her bf and hide nothing from u guys!!  Just be prepared when that time comes-if ever they break up or when other guys come along...

i say keep up the great parenting work and just be open more and listen to her-you have nothing to lose, since whatever happened-happened!!

Situation did not seem that bad until you put it like this . . .

ce3xbs

right now i dont want this motherf**ker near her , apparently they were doin the boyfriend girlfriend thing. i told her to cut off any contact with him but im realistic, i know they still gonna see each other. i just too angry still to think logically ...

Just take it easy man. Don't do nothing that will drive that wedge between you two. I'd take the rout my uncle took on my older cousins bfs invite him over for dinner even (after you calm down of course) & grill the s_ _ t out of him! Ask him stupid questions to let him see s_ _ t is real & he's inhead over heels and in TOO DEEP. Let him go back & tell the other guys how crazy her dad is. The word will travel fast & the youngsters will know she has a dad that is the truth. "Ohh yea you better watch her. Her dad Mr. Johnson don't play yo! And be sure to pull up your pants before you go anywhere near his crib mane!" I've heard this before & it made me smile. :smokin

I didn't read all 10pgs but it sounds like you got a good daughter at the end of the day for her being honest and telling you about it, and she's in a honors program. It sounds like she's been raised well but she wanted to test those waters. I don't have a daughter but I do have a god-daughter the family and I talk about the what ifs all the time. I can't feel you and I can only image. Just make sure you tell her that you love her (especially now) so she don't forget that and wants to find it somewhere else.

Last edited:
what a father never wants to hear. she lost her virginity .....

don't ask for pics please .... i need a hug for real right now . i'm hurtin NT fam ......

Why would she tell you that?
At least she didn't tell u she is pregnant.
:rofl:

:wow:

why the hell would she tell you that 
roll.gif

I'm glad you shared this with us tho 
happy.gif
Seriously.....
Also she is 16. She lost it late by society's current standards. Did you think she would be a virgin forever?

i know i came to the worst place, just needed to get this out.

my wife is a mess right now ... hurts ....
Damn. I couldnt imagine that feeling

Last edited:
But on the real she has a lot going for her. From what I am reading she isnt a **** and wont need a man. Just make sure not to neglect her. Outright forbidding her will only make things worse (trust someone who was a kid not too long ago)

seriously, it'll be okay bro.  my friend just found out him and his woman are having a daughter; i gave him my condolences.  daughters man 
mean.gif
  with a daughter, you never need an alarm clock because you're up at all hours of the night worrying about her 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom