My 2K10 Story....

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

bored one indeed.
laugh.gif

My Kobe hit a Buzzer Beater 3 in Jr Smith's face in one game today
And hit a redic amount of 3s in another game today
That's my 2k10 story of the day
Defense still sucks in this game and players that could barely hit an open layup are too offensively powered in the game
Kendrick Perkins got post moves now? Forreal?

My Kobe hit a Buzzer Beater 3 in Jr Smith's face in one game today
And hit a redic amount of 3s in another game today
That's my 2k10 story of the day
Defense still sucks in this game and players that could barely hit an open layup are too offensively powered in the game
Kendrick Perkins got post moves now? Forreal?

my 2k10 story is that i was using the pacers and i was consistently breaking derron williams down off the dribble with earl watson. like every other possesion. idk if my isomotion game was on point that day or is earl watson really that good? somebody please explain.

my 2k10 story is that i was using the pacers and i was consistently breaking derron williams down off the dribble with earl watson. like every other possesion. idk if my isomotion game was on point that day or is earl watson really that good? somebody please explain.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

This happened a min ago..i figured id share...in before cool story bro, multiple gifs, etc.

Me and my roomate playin 2K10. I had the Magic, he had the Spurs…..we ballin, @%$# goes into overtime…..Ginobli hits a 3 with 7.4 seconds left on the clock, im down by 1. So i call a timeout, gather my troops and build morale. I inbound the ball to Jameer Nelson, he passes to Vince Carter. I could see the fire in Vince’s eyes on my 19

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

This happened a min ago..i figured id share...in before cool story bro, multiple gifs, etc.

Me and my roomate playin 2K10. I had the Magic, he had the Spurs…..we ballin, @%$# goes into overtime…..Ginobli hits a 3 with 7.4 seconds left on the clock, im down by 1. So i call a timeout, gather my troops and build morale. I inbound the ball to Jameer Nelson, he passes to Vince Carter. I could see the fire in Vince’s eyes on my 19

Thread jack............

Does anyone else have a problem when they try and play ranked games? Pressing A to 'ready up' doesn't work. I notice this only happens when you don't see the gamertags on the screen.

Also, I was playing a ranked game, with 45 seconds to go (I was up) and it froze. The camera stuck on Chris Duhon walking around and would not go back to the FT line. Dude had to forfeit
laugh.gif

Thread jack............

Does anyone else have a problem when they try and play ranked games? Pressing A to 'ready up' doesn't work. I notice this only happens when you don't see the gamertags on the screen.

Also, I was playing a ranked game, with 45 seconds to go (I was up) and it froze. The camera stuck on Chris Duhon walking around and would not go back to the FT line. Dude had to forfeit
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom