My 4th attempt at Customs: My version of PURE$ III

:wow:
eek.gif
, good job, can you give a rundown of what you did? I want to make the cement print darker when I get the Pures.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

I thought the Same thing when these came out, and said I was gonna pass. Now I want them, to do what you did to them. Nice Job Hommie

hot. is that cement on the laces? =D
-------------------------
<-- Paul Rodriguez. Insane.

Who fuses the music with no illusions? Producin the blueprints ,clueless?
Automator; defy the laws of nature.

Horrible.
Mark 4:20

Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown​

Try coloring the seams. I think a dark gray color for the seams would look nice. Not sure how to do it, but if you managed or know how too, post it. :smile:
smile.gif
i am going to customize mine too.

Clean look
-For every post I make, I have already read thousands...

Looks a lot better, I am going to do that to mine.

Did you trace the cement exactly becuase it does look a little different. But overall this is always how cement print should be, no different.

Can't wait to see what you're going to do for the black cats :smile:
smile.gif
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

You should do that little lace panel on the top cement as well similar to the true blues. Looks great keep up the good work!
combed cotton

what did you use for the paint? I might be interested in doing this.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

dang nice job.

I'm still partial to the all whites though :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers

nice job bro! Id cop if they dropped like that minus the patent.NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

Peace.. Great job..Would cop but I can't stand the patent either.. Were you the one who customed the DTRT 3's?

Thanks for all the comments.

Yes, I did the DTRT III aswell.

The "Military" Green IV and Black/White XIV were my first two attempts at "customs."

Peace
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

Back
Top Bottom