My baby bro got jumped *inside for more info*

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

thhat sucks. people lose faith in God just because of what humans do to other humans
frown.gif
but true.
Keep your head up, OP ! Your brother will be okay as well

This is coming from the same guy who said he was committing suicide and overdosed on some pills, yet here he is.
smh.gif
smh.gif

First he says you can't tell his brother is gay....(I don't see why this was relevant AT ALL...you know since nobody can tell and all
eyes.gif
)....then he got jumped because he was gay??

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This is coming from the same guy who said he was committing suicide and overdosed on some pills, yet here he is.
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm seriously thinking BadnFluenz is a gimmick poster. If he is this gotta be the LONGEST gimmick poster ever...

6305505802.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm seriously thinking BadnFluenz is a gimmick poster. If he is this gotta be the LONGEST gimmick poster ever...

exactly....I never met a gay person who tried so hard to find a way to push their orientation in your face.

smh.gif
smh.gif

exactly....I never met a gay person who tried so hard to find a way to push their orientation in your face.
laugh.gif

I'm tryin' to avoid that hater label, but we eye to eye.

smh.gif
smh.gif

True. Dude stay with the unnecessary details in the most random posts.
I'm going to In N Out with my boyfriend, what should I get??

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

I am going to visit him this summer and hopefully I don't see them dudes that did that to him.
I hope you don't either.

I'd hate to see/hear of both of you being sent to the hospital.

But yeah, that's %%@$!@ up.
omar-the-wire.jpg

Originally Posted by nelly28

being gay ftl. kinda brought it on himself if he was acting all flamboyant if not that sucks.

Yesterday you took a massive fail when you got exposed for "finding" those earrings.
Now this?
Stupid, ignorant people like you continue to amaze me.

Originally Posted by nelly28

being gay ftl. kinda brought it on himself if he was acting all flamboyant if not that sucks.
Just like how you made that thread showing off your new-found treasure.
indifferent.gif

You don't even have any credibility left to tell anyone off.

I don't know this guy Bad N Fluenz enough to make a judgment, but from what i've seen in his old posts, he DOES seem to go the extra mile toincorporate his sexuality in his posts.

But a lot of you guys are going to far with this just because he is gay.

Is it because hes gay, or is it just because of the way he goes about doing things.

I'm in no way an advocate for gays either.

i remember once upon a time on NT, when trolls were few and far between. lol at people falling for these aesop fables.

I'm not sure whether this is legit or ducktales. I won't voice my opinion either way. So I'll just add this:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom